A little problem with your forum Trev.

Previous  1 ... 151  152  153  154  155  156  157 ... 171  Next

Scape @ Mon May 10, 2021 12:49 pm

This page isn’t working
www.canadaka.net didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Routinely getting that response.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Mon May 10, 2021 2:47 pm

It hasn't really loaded properly for me today until now. Wasn't sure if it was just my laptop/connection, so I tried a few times from work. Same thing.

-J.

Strutz @ Mon May 10, 2021 5:02 pm

Whew. Glad it's not just me having problems. I had no recent issues until last night. I made a post in the Far Side thread then tried another post which seemed to not go anywhere. Stopped it, tried again a couple of times, same thing then gave up. When I clicked logout I got an error msg.

DrCaleb @ Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:45 pm

The HTTPS thing mentioned earlier is now becoming a problem. Many browsers won't connect to non-encrypted sites at all. Some will allow it, but it isn't easy to bypass.

This will drive traffic to CKA down.

herbie @ Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:20 pm

This SSL bullshit has turned into a real PITA
If you have your own server, it's easy to make your own certificate and renew it.
On hosted site's you can make a free one every 3 months with Lets Encrypt, make a free one one three times or make three once that last for 3 month and then pay SSL for Free, or pay a ridiculous amount to the host.
I do the lets encrypt, really annoying on my main sites as the Host wants more to add SSL than to host a domain!
It IS easy to bypass, but that's relative. Remember that 1/2 of people are below average intelligence. I see them drooling and their eyes blanking out when I show them how, take their money and know they'll simply write that site off their list and bitch it's not on Facebook.

Tricks @ Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:36 am

I just have a chron job setup for mine, when it see there is less than a month left on the cert, it renews it.

DrCaleb @ Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Yes, the server was down most of the day. Trevor said the host was powered off. I assume he had to put in a service call to get the data center staff to push the button.

[B-o]

herbie @ Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:18 pm

You could still ping the IP but the site was off. Apache restart....

DrCaleb @ Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:07 am

No, virtual host was down. I tried to wget the http headers, and got nothing. But ping worked, so the adapter was still active, but nothing else.

llama66 @ Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:49 am

But the lifeboat endured.

raydan @ Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:54 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
No, virtual host was down. I tried to wget the http headers, and got nothing. But ping worked, so the adapter was still active, but nothing else.

We told you not to touch that button.

DrCaleb @ Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:25 pm

What does this button do?

Tricks @ Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:28 pm

What's the alternate site address again?

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:58 pm

The site wouldn't even load past a blank screen on my browser, and then I got that message that has been posted a few replies up. First thought it was a Chrome problem before all of that happened.

-J.

DrCaleb @ Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:48 pm

There appears to be a bit of a slowdown. I am expecting an SQL Dump soon.

Previous  1 ... 151  152  153  154  155  156  157 ... 171  Next