Canada Kicks Ass
@#ddamned computers.

Previous  1  2  3

mtbr @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:31 am

I had the same problem with firefox, it works fine with Explorer. It's nice to see some people took the time to help you solve the problem, unlike when I posed the question a certain imbecile took it as an opportunity to mock me. :lol:

Chumley @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:19 pm

GFPB, post a pic of the browser window you have so we can see the problem.

Chumley @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Easy, this is what you do.

first:

ridenrain ridenrain:
You need to open up the full reply dialog box and down below the message window is a "add an attachment" box. Use the brouse feature to find the file. You have to have some text in the message box them press the "add attachment" button. It's worthwhile to do a preview first.

then you,

DerbyX DerbyX:

Ask the nearest 10 year old.

Then feel bad grandpa.

after that,

lily lily:

Click "browse", choose your file, then click "add attachment"

finally,

ziggy ziggy:
Dude,ignore the attachment button,click browse,that should take you to your documents or your pictures,then right click and hit select on the pic,now at the bottom the lil window should have the file name of the pic,make sure the window below it says jpeg and then click select.Now the pic should be on this site,dont do anything else,hit preview and it should show.

:roll:

:wink:

grainfedprairieboy @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:47 pm

DrCaleb is right on the button because that is the exact screen shot I've got. I guess mystery solved in that its a Firefox issue.

QBC @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 pm

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
DrCaleb is right on the button because that is the exact screen shot I've got. I guess mystery solved in that its a Firefox issue.

I checked your account from the admin page and all is enabled, so it must be a problem with Firefox.

grainfedprairieboy @ Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:59 pm

QBC QBC:
grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:

I checked your account from the admin page and all is enabled, so it must be a problem with Firefox.

Much obliged.

2Cdo @ Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:05 am

Easy as pie,

Previous  1  2  3