Canada Kicks Ass
Hacking people's posts

CountLothian @ Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:11 pm

I got a post of mine hacked.
I wonder if my computer has been as well?
My IP is on here i guess.

Is this common fun here at CKA?

andyt @ Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Talk to Hyak. He's the only moderator/administrator left, he should know what happened. Unless of course, you got moderated.

Hyack @ Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:36 pm

CountLothian @ Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:48 pm

it was this one
random-insanity-f16/random-thoughts-comments-and-observations-t101936-8985.html

I had this and someone ruined the joke with their hatred of anything that does not jive with theirs.

I think changing someone posts like it was done in a quote function to me recently is wrong and reported that.

This is just a whole other ball of testicle hair .

here is the original which was funny.

It's funny all I have done here since coming back was show my view , my bent, which for some reason is hated by some here.

If this is what belongs to the right, it's contemptuous beyond reproach.

I asked for debate about certain aspects of the present state of affairs in the Canadian government , corrupt to the core we now know,and all I get is their disdain for the state of affairs being shown them.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:04 am

CountLothian CountLothian:
It's funny all I have done here since coming back was show my view , my bent, which for some reason is hated by some here.

I asked for debate about certain aspects of the present state of affairs in the Canadian government , corrupt to the core we now know,and all I get is their disdain for the state of affairs being shown them.

crying.jpg
crying.jpg [ 50.3 KiB | Viewed 963 times ]

-J.

sandorski @ Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:41 am

You sure you didn't post the other by mistake?

If someone did Hack it, I'd hope the person would get caught and dealt with.

Yogi @ Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:47 am

it was this one
random-insanity-f16/random-thoughts-comments-and-observations-t101936-8985.html

I had this and someone ruined the joke with their hatred of anything that does not jive with theirs.

I think changing someone posts like it was done in a quote function to me recently is wrong and reported that.

This is just a whole other ball of testicle hair .

here is the original which was funny.

The Mods might have been modding again. Shit happens. Deal with it. Not everyone is always going to agree with your pov. That's called 'free speech. Deal with it. Don't 'pick' fights lest someones will be inclined to tear you a new one. Deal with it. We are all adults here and occasionally will choose someone as our newest chew toy. If you set yourself up for the situation, deal with it.

Yogi @ Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:49 am

andyt andyt:
Talk to Hyak. He's the only moderator/administrator left, he should know what happened. Unless of course, you got moderated.

We still got Regina, and QBC & Rosie are around when they aren't out fishing or hunting. Why don't you apply for the job?

BRAH @ Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:37 am

8O

CountLothian @ Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:19 am

Yogi Yogi:

The Mods might have been modding again. Shit happens. Deal with it. Not everyone is always going to agree with your pov. That's called 'free speech. Deal with it. Don't 'pick' fights lest someones will be inclined to tear you a new one. Deal with it. We are all adults here and occasionally will choose someone as our newest chew toy. If you set yourself up for the situation, deal with it.

First up I did not come here to fight with everyone like everyone does with each other.

It's really hard not to get involved in this sort of schoolyard thing when the majority of people seem to relish doing this and it is as if this is what CKA is for.
I have reported two things and two things only.

Changing my quote for a joke and then this.

There is a certain etiquette about changing a post.

There was a time when that was considered below contempt and a big no no online.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:01 pm

baby2.jpg
baby2.jpg [ 18.55 KiB | Viewed 819 times ]

-J.

Alta_redneck @ Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:41 pm

It's all part of Harper's bill 51, someone has their eye on you now.

Brenda @ Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Yogi Yogi:
andyt andyt:

We still got Regina, and QBC & Rosie are around when they aren't out fishing or hunting. Why don't you apply for the job?

Apparently, QBC and Regina are not around anymore.
Not as mods, not as members.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:53 am

Yogi Yogi:

First up I did not come here to fight with everyone like everyone does with each other.

It's really hard not to get involved in this sort of schoolyard thing when the majority of people seem to relish doing this and it is as if this is what CKA is for.
I have reported two things and two things only.

There is a certain etiquette about changing a post.

There was a time when that was considered below contempt and a big no no online.
No there wasn't. You're just pissed because no one wants to join your idiotic little circle jerk.
Look dickweed, the fact is your posting history is up there for all to see. You didn't come here to debate. You came here to ad hominem anyone and everyone who doesn't join you in your mental masturbation. The fact you actually believe your posts resemble anything like honest, open debate is a pretty strong indication that you either need professional help dealing with your delusions or you truly are a brainless, braying hump with a fridge temp IQ.

Zipperfish @ Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:13 am

Hyack Hyack:

Y hack, Hyack? :lol: