Canada Kicks Ass
Not to Impose, RE: Conservative Group

1  2  Next

Khar @ Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:21 am

Hiya folks,

Not to bug you all, but there seems to be something lacking in the Conservative group. Namely, a group leader to approve all of the folks who want to dance on in to have the tag in their profile. :P

I noticed this after wandering the groups and noticing that, not only have they not had any recent members in there, they did not have someone leading the group either!

Anyways, thanks for the time, sorry for taking it! :)

Khar @ Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:45 pm

A while back I went ahead to see how this works so I didn't make a thread about a problem which wasn't really a problem (applied to NDP and Conservative) before posting here to make sure I wasn't making a mistake. Now I have both under my name, and I can't actually resign or demote from being in the waiting list for the Conservative one (and already removed myself from NDP).

It looks like being able to move from party to party requires that there be someone heading that party available to accept or reject folks. Would it be possible to get someone in there to be able to do that? Sorry for the double post as well, hopefully enough time has passed.

Thanks! :)

Khar @ Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Er, sorry for bringing this up again...

The NDP is gone from under my name, but the Conservative tag is still there, and as mentioned previously that doesn't really reflect my political viewpoint, especially with the other tag gone.

I'm nervous about potentially misleading others in conversations or debates in the forums.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Actually, now that you mention it, it was Riden that ran the group. Now that he's gone who is the person in charge?

QBC @ Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:19 pm

I nominate RevB.... :twisted:

Public_Domain @ Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:59 pm

I would be totally up for the position, 8)

ASLplease @ Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:07 am

I vote DerbyX. He would run it with integrity.

Public_Domain @ Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:09 am

ASLplease ASLplease:

Our comrade is gone from CKA unfortunately.

I'm not sure who I'd seriously suggest.

Ridenrain was a pretty clean cut Conservative.

Who else is?

ASLplease @ Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:12 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
ASLplease ASLplease:

Our comrade is gone from CKA unfortunately.

I'm not sure who I'd seriously suggest.

Ridenrain was a pretty clean cut Conservative.

Who else is?

What happened, did he die?

martin14 @ Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 am

I would nominate Bart Simpson or Shep.

Public_Domain @ Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 am

He was banned. Still alive and kicking elsewhere, and constantly watching, ;)

Public_Domain @ Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:16 am

martin14 martin14:
Bart Simpson or Shep.

I'd say Bart too, but he's an American. I don't actually care, but I don't know if that would limit him from leading the Canadian political group. No idea if there's some sort of rules in place regarding the groups.

Hyack @ Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:18 am

My vote would go to Gunnair, but it's really up to Trevor to find a new group leader.

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:32 am

Gunnair. But only actual conservatives should have a voice on the actual nomination....although with MrC's track history he could embrace Free Market Conservatism as his cause du jour at any time.

ASLplease @ Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 am

lets pick someone that isnt so damn grumpy all the time

1  2  Next