Canada Kicks Ass
define dafto'clock!

tillymint @ Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:38 pm

Being wide awake at 4.21am 8O

Yep that's what time it is here at te mo and i'm wide awake 8O 8O :?

I think all the birds in in england are sat on the tree at the back of my garden and they are having a meeting! :evil:

I've over heard the sparrows telling the blue tits and the black birds that they an't happy is's been so hot over the last week.

Cos there an't many worms around[Yes it's been really hot here :D england having a heat wave and i got sunburnt!]

Then i heard the pigeon say that it may rain today so he's been telling them some of the new garderns where he can very large worms .

Which then broke out in an argument cos they all decided to to start chirpping as loud as they could about who's the best wormer [how can eat the most] round here! :evil:

All i have to say is SHUT UP BIRDIES!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

P.S. whats the sun doing up at time????? bet he started it all :?

canucker @ Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:45 pm

I can relate there. I have my fan going all year round to block out the noise. Now I can't sleep without it. :?

ImWithTheBand @ Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:59 am

Do you guyz have Magpies is England...because those damn things have the most obnoxious "caw"...

They like to sit on the roof and blast off at 6 am

Beautiful to look at but man do they sound ugly.

We have Woodpeckers too. Stupid things hammer on the streetlight. Frickin' things don't realize it's metal.

See you got me started. BC has too much wildlife. It not uncommon to find a Grizzly bear on your porch in this neck of the woods.

tillymint @ Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:31 am

ImWithTheBand ImWithTheBand:
Do you guyz have Magpies is England...because those damn things have the most obnoxious "caw"...

They like to sit on the roof and blast off at 6 am

Beautiful to look at but man do they sound ugly.

We have Woodpeckers too. Stupid things hammer on the streetlight. Frickin' things don't realize it's metal.

See you got me started. BC has too much wildlife. It not uncommon to find a Grizzly bear on your porch in this neck of the woods.

OMG are you serious.........! honstley a bear cheeeeezzzzzzzz a cat is the biggest thing we get over here.

Or if you live in the country a cow or a sheep.

No bears here.......phew!!!!!!!