Canada Kicks Ass
That’s not music, that’s noise:

Previous  1  2  3  4

TattoodGirl @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:56 pm

Pimpbrewski Pimpbrewski:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
What no mention of Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody is a classic!! My wife happens to think that, image aside, Christiana Aguilera is one of the better voices to come out of her time, especially the back to basics where she demonstrated the range of ability with different music styles from R&B(No other man) to swing(Candyman), but then again she listens to Benny Goodman, Spike Jones and Cab Calloway

Huh Queen !!! (and I am not trying to insult anyone, it's a matter of preference)

This is not intended to make any fun. But Queen is a (bleeping) joke, sorry. Now take something like TG mentioned earlier, Boston. Plus some other great classics as AC/DC, Van Halen and so much more.

I mentioned Boston??? 8O

OHHHHH....I meant the Dropkick Murphys that are from Boston...I actually dislike the band Boston :lol:

For the record Queen is brilliant... :D

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Van halen blew chunks when they signed Haggar as their lead vocalist.

Blue_Nose @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:58 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
I actually dislike the band Boston
[bash] [but] [huh] PDT_Armataz_01_33 PDT_Armataz_01_35 [?] [bonk]

TattoodGirl @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
I actually dislike the band Boston
[bash] [but] [huh] PDT_Armataz_01_33 PDT_Armataz_01_35 [?] [bonk]

I hate Nazareth as well :lol:

Shep is so right on the money...Haggar sucks ass

Pimpbrewski @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:03 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Pimpbrewski Pimpbrewski:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
What no mention of Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody is a classic!! My wife happens to think that, image aside, Christiana Aguilera is one of the better voices to come out of her time, especially the back to basics where she demonstrated the range of ability with different music styles from R&B(No other man) to swing(Candyman), but then again she listens to Benny Goodman, Spike Jones and Cab Calloway

Huh Queen !!! (and I am not trying to insult anyone, it's a matter of preference)

This is not intended to make any fun. But Queen is a (bleeping) joke, sorry. Now take something like TG mentioned earlier, Boston. Plus some other great classics as AC/DC, Van Halen and so much more.

I mentioned Boston??? 8O

OHHHHH....I meant the Dropkick Murphys that are from Boston...I actually dislike the band Boston :lol:

For the record Queen is brilliant... :D

Sorry, misquoted.

Since we are on that topic, The band ''Boston'' is good. And there are many other classics bands which could be considered much better.

But I must say, although we might disagree, that Queen is a complete joke. Sorry. Never quite understood how that band ever became what it was. Again, it's all a matter of opinion, but there are much better classic bands out there, that did not get the same recognition.

TattoodGirl @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:09 pm

The Band Boston shouldnt even be in the same sentence as Queen. Musically, lyrically and showmanship Queen out masters Boston in all those areas. Queen has 15 studio albums to Bostons 5...not to mention live and compilation albums...Boston is typical American Radio music...garbage :D

Wada @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:21 pm

As much as I like mostly all good music I especially have always been drawn to Folk. :D

Pimpbrewski @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:26 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
The Band Boston shouldnt even be in the same sentence as Queen. Musically, lyrically and showmanship Queen out masters Boston in all those areas. Queen has 15 studio albums to Bostons 5...not to mention live and compilation albums...Boston is typical American Radio music...garbage :D

Ok we disagree, and it's fine :lol: . It's all a matter of opinion, but never liked Queen. Therefore it will never be a classic.

There are so many other bands out there much better. By the way VH, only talking about early albums. I cannot take the time, within minutes, to name them all. Led Z is good but overrated. Rush, Boston, Traffic, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Guess Who, The Who, Steve Miller Band, Deep Purple, Van Halen and so on. That's all good.

TattoodGirl @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Pimpbrewski Pimpbrewski:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

Ok we disagree, and it's fine :lol: . It's all a matter of opinion, but never liked Queen. Therefore it will never be a classic.

There are so many other bands out there much better. By the way VH, only talking about early albums. I cannot take the time, within minutes, to name them all. Led Z is good but overrated. Rush, Queen, Traffic, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Guess Who, The Who, Steve Miller Band, Deep Purple, Van Halen and so on. That's all good.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats better :twisted:

VH was only good with Roth... and Eddie is god!! :rock:

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:03 pm

This could also qualify about great things done while stoned.....look at their eyes.

TattoodGirl @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:09 pm

They are so wasted :lol: :lol: :lol: At one point John Kay is licking his lips, that musta been when the pasties hit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Previous  1  2  3  4