Canada Kicks Ass
Al-Qaida in Vacouver

Previous  1  2

figfarmer @ Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:26 am

I can't see being offended by anything people wear, only sometimes that they wear too little. By the way, there is a "k" in yarmulka, or at least there was last time I looked.

Rev_Blair @ Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:30 am

See, you aren't looking hard enough, Godz. If you were searching what you call leftist web-sites, then why they hell were you at Fox when I specifically mentioned the CBC. Did you check either HRW or Amnesty International, two other sites I mentioned? What kind of clown are you?

I'm not going to do your homework for you, Godz...judging by your spelling and your purposeful ignorance far too many have done that for you already.

Rev_Blair @ Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:32 am

I've already listed three. You might try RSF too...they're really pissed about reporters being kidnapped and killed. :lol:

Rev_Blair @ Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:32 pm

I've listed 6 or 7 sites now, Godz. You've failed to find information at two of the three that you say you've visited. I understand that it was factual reporting instead of screaming for random Muslim heads on pikes and the mass deportation of anybody with a funny accent, but it is there. You haven't said diddly about three other sites, all international organisations that have spoken out against radical Islam because of their human rights abuses since well before Georgie started his phoney "war on terror."

Rev_Blair @ Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:36 pm

I'm with Avro on this one Godz. Not only are you intolerant and small-minded, it seems you prefer to remain purposely oblivious.

Keep check those sources though. You will find what you are looking for eventually, :wink:

QBC @ Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:58 pm

Your second article Godz, where did it come from and who wrote it? All I can say Godz is that racial hatred of any kind takes away from us as a culture and a species. You claim to be up in arms about what this man in Vancouver is talking about and then to do the same thing by refuring to Islamists the way you do. People in glass houses Godz......

Previous  1  2