Canada Kicks Ass
If an election were to be called in the next 3 months

Ruserious @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:28 am

Who would you vote for knowing that

A) The cost of it is $300 million

B) The general concensus amongst Canadians is that the majority do not want an election held right now.

C) The Gomery report is still under way and to judge someone before the judge has tabled the final report would be prejudicial.

JonnyW @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:40 am

I will vote. thats all I can say.

Bouboumaster @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:12 pm

Je vais voter en courrant pour le NPD!

I'll go run to vote for de NDP!

(I wish that the translation is great... Sorry for the bad english)

Ruserious @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:53 pm

Bouboumaster Bouboumaster:
Je vais voter en courrant pour le NPD!

I'll go run to vote for de NDP!

(I wish that the translation is great... Sorry for the bad english)
The Translation is great Boubourmaster.. no need to apologise.

At least you're making an effort to do so.

Have you tried using this site to help you out?

http://www.freetranslation.com/

figfarmer @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:38 pm

with the Boubou guy. Hey Boubou, let's go get us a pickanick basket.

Streaker @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:57 pm

Paul Martin wants us to wait something like 8 months before an election. I don't know if I want to wait that long but now it's still too soon to vote.

When the time comes I'll be voting NDP...

Cmmd1 @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:23 pm

The Liberals want to wait because Jean Chrétians, Chuck Guité ans Corriveau ( i not sure about corriveau ) will go to suprem court for say that Gomery have a " Parti-prix", like i hate them already, so if the court accept that, gomery will lose his job and they will redo it....

And yes maybe Paul Martin start it, But why the ex-ministers, the ex-prime minister was the first to pass ? I see Gomery form october 2004, and Paul Martin, Denis Coderre, Jean Chrétien, Galiano all say : I dont remember, oh no i dont remember that, etc etc etc.... So nobody talk, nobody was in shit, but now its the compagny who's talking, they talk, not all, but i can see it when they lie, they find the thing to "remember" and the thing to forget. Jean Breault had no stress, he cry one time, he was friendly and he say all at scrap and he will say "guilty" ( coupable ) at his ( procès ), and the ex-"Directeur du parti libéral" Jean Corbeil , is in 2 weeks and he have a lot to say. The Canada, screw us in the last Referendum... So that was not-democratical... lol For wrestling fan, its like When Bret Hall in Montréal, was screw... He was suppose to win, but he lost.... We was suppose to win... but we lost because of you..that suck ! ( the you = the liberals ) If you thing that canada is a very democratical place......... lol the 2 May go check the Gomery Commission...

And imagine if the Compagny and the back of the party, when first ! That would be great !!! Imagine we are not at Jean Chrétiens, and we have all the proofs against him !!! he will not talk about gofl ball he will be in trouble... But NO Paul martin decide that ( or the liberal party ) if it was inverse, that will not be the same results

Liberals is really corrupt, not only in quebec, paul martin have something like that with a compagny ( maybe his compagny of ship ) anyway, if you vote for Liberals.... i can't understand... maybe you have not hear about the Gomery thing, but seriously go look that ! And vote for NPD or Conserv. Not liberal, but if you are in b-c, or New-fi, i think that Paul make a deal with u.... but dont fall in that !!!! He will do that for the next mouth !! every province will receive a gas tax return, N-F will receive cash, and N-S too I think, but its just gift, they want to screw u !

Anyway vote for who you want, but please go check the news ! and be attentive !!! Go check all the programs, but dont vote Liberals...

Ruserious @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:20 pm

$1:
And imagine if the Compagny and the back of the party, when first ! That would be great !!! Imagine we are not at Jean Chrétiens, and we have all the proofs against him !!! he will not talk about gofl ball he will be in trouble... But NO Paul martin decide that ( or the liberal party ) if it was inverse, that will not be the same results

So what you're saying is that if they had saved Chretien's testimony for last, then we would have the proof. Because a proof is a proof and when you have a good proof it's because it's proven.

lunaticfringe @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:11 pm

Ruserious Ruserious:
$1:

So what you're saying is that if they had saved Chretien's testimony for last, then we would have the proof. Because a proof is a proof and when you have a good proof it's because it's proven.

LMAO! But in all seriousness, I'll probably end up voting for the NDP, only because I met the canadate for my riding (when I worked on my Dad's campain) and he was the most amazing person. If all politicians were like him, we wouldn't have sponsership scandals.

Scape @ Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:28 pm

Well, if I don't run again I suppose I would have to vote for either the Liberals (because I want the inquiry to finish) or the Greens (I know my local candidate and shes a decent person who has earned my respect). Depending on how desperate it gets will determine the vote.

Beer @ Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:57 am

Conservatives this time..

It's time to finally Decentralize Ottawa.

Fix the Transfer Payments and the Senate like Stephen Harper wanted,

More power to the Provinces!

-Mario- @ Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:12 pm