Canada Kicks Ass
B.C. Opposition stunned by new limits on question period

Guest @ Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:32 am

guess they best make the questions matter<br /> <br /> I have a few questions to ask the Provincial NDP, like wheres my spleen?<br /> <br /> Dennis Baker

Crankster @ Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:37 pm

I don't think they could find your spleen,given they don't know their a-hole from a hole in the ground.Anyhoo,stinted the questi0on and answer time did they now?Oh those Libs.Start with that,whats next?Forcing issues through the legislature? Oh wait,they did that already.<br /> Hmmmm....how bout skirting issues like the provincial homelessness problem or the fact that there are next to nothing for hospital services. Schools and education as a whole is in the toilet. The roads and hyways are falling apart around the province,except in the greater Van area in prep for the Olympics crap.<br /> So,the time is shorted to get the job done.BOOHOO! Get on with it.Maybe its a blessing in diguise.Maybe then the exorbitant salaries these idiots make will actually be worth it.It must benice to be paid that kind of money to sit on ones arse and argue for hours over inane and useless things.

Guest @ Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:12 am

Homeless in BC.<br /> <br /> It would seem that the funds the provincial government saved by denial of benefits to the poor has been redirected to the Police, 2oo new police to go after grow op's.<br /> <br /> CHBC tv has even gone as far as to suggest a murder was the result of a homeless person, yet the Video tale showed a large healthy person?<br /> <br /> In order to promote hatred against the homeless!<br /> <br /> C crimes of<br /> H hatred against<br /> B babies in <br /> C canada <br /> <br /> <br /> CHBC is asking the CTRC to increase its salable commercial time, I hope people out there oppose this action.<br /> when they say Canadian Content, they mean a Canadian citisen whom promotes the USA agenda.<br /> <br /> Dennis Baker<br /> <br /> <br />

Crankster @ Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:49 pm

Old news baker

Guest @ Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:05 am

promoting hatred against homeless is old news?<br /> <br /> since the other promoting hatred incidents never made the news except in the original format....<br /> <br /> it aint never been news.<br /> <br /> email the crtc and oppose the move to give extra commercial time to chbc<br /> <br /> Dennis Baker<br /> <br />