Canada Kicks Ass
Kingdom Tudexfa RPG forums - needs members a ton of fun

JersayDa @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:05 am

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Kingdom_Tudexfa/index.php

The Kingdom of Tudexfa was once known by another name and it was a lot larger then it is now under the control of its First King Jersay Dacarlson. Under this old name, the Kingdom was beset by the age of conflict with battles against foreign empires that resulted in the depopulation of the Kingdom's young men and women who were forced into the army to fight these foreign powers. The battles became so fierce and the bodies of young women and men who returned to their provinces was effecting the population and tension began to mount.

Finally, army officers could not stand the violence that was occuring and they led a revolt in the capital city which led to pitch battles between the old guard and the army that wanted to end the conflict. After several bloody days of violence the army was able to win the battle. After gaining control of the whole Kingdom the army put in charge a young army officer that had been among the officers that had decided to revolt against the former Kingdom's ruler.

A comprehensive peace agreement was signed with foreign combatants and about 15% of the kingdom was handed to the foreign combatants. With the military in control though, the process of wiping the slate clean of such incidents that occured before they took control was started. The first step was to give provincial administrators a ton of control over their provinces which might have its own trouble in the future.

So come and join into the new Kingdom of Tudexfa that is trying to forget the past with a new future. Be a citizen that never sees the rest of the Kingdom except for your local village. Become a provincial administrator and raise a private army to take over control from the King or Queen of Tudexfa. Or work with the King or Queen and have a strong Kingdom to fight off rebels or foreign aggression. Or be the King who supports provincial controls so that you can have more control of the Kingdom or be a puppet from strong provincial strong men.

The point of the game is to have a lot of fun so come and have a ton of fun.

ziggy @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:12 am

The kingdom of "Ziganada" will be right over to overthrow your government and exploit your resources.

Blue_Nose @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:17 am

Yeah, my resident magician is still a little drunk from last night and just turned every home in your kingdom into peanut butter. For five oxen and 100 laying hens a month, I'll provide your people with bread and jam to begin the cleanup.

JersayDa @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:18 am

:lol: :lol:

There is no magician.

Blue_Nose @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:23 am

Um.... then who's out in the castle backyard turning bluejays into jars of pickled eggs?

(he gets these crazy hankerings for pickled eggs)

themasta @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:26 am

So wait...you got deposed? Weak dude, weak.

JersayDa @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:28 am

$1:
Um.... then who's out in the castle backyard turning bluejays into jars of pickled eggs?

There is a palace not a castle. Also, I didn't get deposed. That is the history of the game. The game starts after that.

JersayDa @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:28 am

$1:

There is a palace not a castle. Also, I didn't get deposed. That is the history of the game. The game starts after that.

ziggy @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:31 am

JersayDa JersayDa:
$1:

I'll give you 5000 beaver pelts and 6000 canadian tire dollars for the palace.

Or my soldiers will just take it.

Blue_Nose @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:33 am

JersayDa JersayDa:
There is a palace not a castle.
I'm not talking about your kingdom, I'm talking about my castle, in the Lordship of Scotia.

You can keep your peanut butter palace. Remember - five oxen and 100 laying hens.

themasta @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:08 am

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
JersayDa JersayDa:
There is a palace not a castle.
I'm not talking about your kingdom, I'm talking about my castle, in the Lordship of Scotia.

You can keep your peanut butter palace. Remember - five oxen and 100 laying hens.

Make it 6 and 110 and I'll give you my daughter...she's supple...

JersayDa @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:08 pm

So what is the bidding up to.

JersayDa @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:47 pm

bump

anyone want to join.

JersayDa @ Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:04 pm

bump