Canada Kicks Ass
How to destroy a Jeep

fatbasturd @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:24 am

Looks like a great afternoon of fun to me. Jeep fun

Ripcat @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:56 am

Almost indestructible! The rear hazards still worked! :)

fatbasturd @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:15 am

Yeah sweet....Takes me back to the good days.
I used to own a an old K-CAR and when they failed it's last MVI i left it in park and put the pedal to the metal....took allmost a half an hour before the motor blew...just one big bang"the cam seals blew" oil was gone in a couple of seconds ....I was surprised it still ran for about 20 seconds before it seized up :D

ziggy @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:30 am

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Yeah sweet....Takes me back to the good days.
I used to own a an old K-CAR and when they failed it's last MIV i left it in park and put the pedal to the metal....took allmost a half an hour before the motor blew...just one big bang"the cam seals blew" oil was gone in a couple of seconds ....I was surprised it still ran for about 20 seconds before it seized up :D

A bar here has a motor blow up contest every year at their toy run,they used a ford taurus this year and it ran full tilt for 90 minutes before it seized.

fatbasturd @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:32 am

Sweet ...were you there at the time and if so what let go first.....I just love hearing motors let go...no idea as to why i enjoy it so much...but i do :D

ziggy @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:28 am

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Sweet ...were you there at the time and if so what let go first.....I just love hearing motors let go...no idea as to why i enjoy it so much...but i do :D

Blew a hole in the side of the block and ran for a bit more and then seized in a huge puff of smoke and steam. It was starting to scream real good. :o

fatbasturd @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:30 am

Wish i had of been there :D

ziggy @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:32 am

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Wish i had of been there :D

They do it every year,you buy tickets for how long it will run.

I'll take a video this year if I manage to go.

fatbasturd @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:43 am

Great ...Here in Summerside they put an old car out on the ice"for all the tree huggers they drain out all the toxins first :roll: " They sell tickets on what day what hour and what minute it will drop through the ice...the proceeds go to the local lions club.
Two years ago I was beat out by 48 minutes.

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:27 pm

Looks like Dukes of Hazzard...

jazzman @ Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:57 pm

I think the links dead. I canne see it.