Canada Kicks Ass
Bootlegged Tunes

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 98  Next

twister @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:35 pm

you going to go straight through to 2:00pm boot... cuase if you are a little RUSh maybe some Cure and some greenday would fit the bill nicely...

twister @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:36 pm

T rex great band...

bootlegga @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:40 pm

It's funny that you played Sweet Emotion. I got it last night and was going to play today. No worries, I've got lots of other stuff!

Is Holiday ok? I can't seem to find anything else...maybe I deleted the other stuff to make room for my favourite Brittany spears video, LOL.

twister @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:42 pm

holiday is great...... Spears eh.. hope it's toxic.. she was HAWT in that one...

twister @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:43 pm

Play Sweet emotion at the end of your set can't get enough Aerosmith lol....

bootlegga @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:47 pm

twister twister:
holiday is great...... Spears eh.. hope it's toxic.. she was HAWT in that one...

That was sarcasm, I don't like her at all...BTW, love your new avatar...too funny!

twister @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:58 pm

figured what the hell.. some people think thats all i do... fling poo.. so needed to do something.... So watch it.. I fling poo...

twister @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:00 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
twister twister:

That was sarcasm, I don't like her at all...BTW, love your new avatar...too funny!

Caught the sarcasm... so gave you a little more...LOL Murray head..eh guess those guys have to find someplace else..lol

nanza @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:07 pm

hi Boot....am i too late to ask for Santana.....????

bootlegga @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:15 pm

nanza nanza:
hi Boot....am i too late to ask for Santana.....????

Sorry, I'm not a big Santana fan, don't have it, anything else? I'll try and find some for tomorrow though...

twister @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:22 pm

nanza when I come back on later I'll spin a Santana trifecta for ya....
A liitle smooth folwed by Oye Como Va.. then i'll throw in a third just for nanza...

fatbasturd @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:27 pm

Great show you got going on dude I wouldn't mind chucking a couple up when you are done.

bootlegga @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:36 pm

Thanks!

Only three more songs than you're free to toss a few on!

nanza @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:36 pm

sorry bout that Boot...no prob....just play what you want man...don't worry about lookin for something.....it's your show DJ....play what you want....over and out ..... R=UP

nanza @ Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:39 pm

so twister...hhhhhmmmmm ...only if you don't mind....OK.....i can play Santana at home man......a little aged eh....play what YOU like....on CKA RADIO that's the beauty way to go eh....

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 98  Next