Canada Kicks Ass
CKA Radio Downloads (getting started)

Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Blue_Nose @ Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:18 pm

I was actually wondering if there was a "preview" option today as well.

The easiest solution, I think, is to turn off shuffle, and instead just randomize the playlist - then it's still basically shuffling, but you can see the order.

Dosenbier @ Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:16 pm

Didn't know where i could have post this...didn't see any topic on suggestions for CKA Radio. Sorry if it's in the wrong thread...

I was thinking that who ever is DJ'in and/or doing some talk show, they could, if they have, put up their webcam to show themselves just like those on TV. Don't know how one could make it work out though... :?

Like Twister, if he was still doing those sports talk shows, he could report his stuff to us on the cam while talking...

Just a thought...

twister @ Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:27 pm

never got the sports show off the ground still thinking about it.. I work for the CDN Government... just got a new contract..LOLso probably have more time in the future..

bossdog @ Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:21 pm

OK! I want to do an intro to ST PATTY'S WEEK but I have to figure out all this stupid new this and new that and I'm getting really fucking IRISH right now an dI wnat to throw this whole thing through my window on to a dam land mine!!!!

Why can't I share?

bossdog @ Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:39 pm

Ca somebody send me some KICK passwords - please?

bossdog @ Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:33 pm

I quit

Ripcat @ Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:50 pm

bossdog bossdog:
I quit

Was it me you wanted to boot?

Usually WDH boots me but he hasn't been DJ'ing this week. If he doesn't boot me tomorrow(today?) I will disconnect about 2pm est.

You might want to send me a reminder.

Gunnair @ Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Trevor, do you have some updates on how to do this? SOme of the links are down.

PostFactum @ Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:03 am

To steal music from CBC is cool, I'm doing it every week. God bless internet explorer :D

Previous  1  2  3  4  5