Canada Kicks Ass
The Animal's Cage

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 35  Next

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:44 pm

nanza nanza:
Regina...give this man some reputation points for just being here please batoladdie!!!!!

it will take a while for this to occur as he's flying somewhere in his golf bag right now

He has a flying golf bag?? 8O :lol:

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 pm

nanza nanza:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
nanza nanza:
so very nice to have another DJ here

Thank you thank you, no applause, just throw 20's please :lol:

HOLY GUACOMOLE...U ACCEPT AMERICAN MONEY!!!!!!

be still my heart!!!

I sure do....just don't let it get around :wink:

nanza @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 pm

I was missing it. Got banned from my old site but that had nothing to do with anything on the radio. :mrgreen:

in that case go to the FUCK THREAD if u choose to say F*CK...F*CKER...and SOB AND MF r never to even be hinted at****whispering these last two*** but you can all stand up and be fresh and say WTF...in 3 letters all day long

nanza @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:50 pm

nanza nanza:
Regina...give this man some reputation points for just being here please batoladdie!!!!!

it will take a while for this to occur as he's flying somewhere in his golf bag right now

He has a flying golf bag?? 8O :lol:

yep he do...and he's officially our version of Batman!!!

he's just another Canadian who fooled us about his superheroism for far too long

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:55 pm

nanza nanza:
I was missing it. Got banned from my old site but that had nothing to do with anything on the radio. :mrgreen:

in that case go to the FUCK THREAD if u choose to say F*CK...F*CKER...and SOB AND MF r never to even be hinted at****whispering these last two*** but you can all stand up and be fresh and say WTF...in 3 letters all day long

LOL been there a few times. It wasn't what I said that got me banned, it was who I said it to :mrgreen:

nanza @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm

a tonguetripper huh...well i guess ur signing off...tomorrow then DJ

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:01 pm

You betcha starting at 6 PM til 9PM :wink: have a good one til then and I'll make sure I pm ya my g-mail once I set one up [B-o]

nanza @ Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 pm

heavy metal me!!!!!

nanza @ Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:31 pm

nanza nanza:
heavy metal me!!!!!
it's Led Zeppellin i'm sending Grr=animal

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:32 pm

oooo very nice. Thank you. :D

nanza @ Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:50 pm

tell me what u'd like that i may have...mostly 70's rock..early 80's

nanza @ Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:54 pm

low rider...one of Martin's favorite songs...will be listenin'...gotta cook for hubbie

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:54 pm

lol I'm not sure. I've already got most of what I'd be playing. Got over 2500 tunes on here now :rock: Now I just gotta filter through and see what bands I'm missing that I'd play on here. Although I'm scarily short of Uncle Teddy. I can't find him on my old site anymore 8O

nanza @ Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:59 pm

i understand...Zappa....Image....i'll just hang and if u find u need anything and i got it just ask...i have about 500 cds

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:03 pm

dayummmm very nice. Thank you nanza.
Yeah Zappa's freakin great man ROTFL

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 35  Next