Canada Kicks Ass
CKA Conservatives Group Leader

Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13  Next

hwacker @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:14 pm

Firecat Firecat:
I think the issue of Conservative Group membership is settled for now anyway.

Says who? You’re not eligible to make that comment.

Firecat @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:30 pm

hwacker hwacker:
Firecat Firecat:
I think the issue of Conservative Group membership is settled for now anyway.

Says who? You’re not eligible to make that comment.

By all means keep fighting about it. It is hilarious. :D

ridenrain @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:34 pm

We're expecting you to leave now.
We were expecting that, back on page 2.

Firecat @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:54 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:

When someone speaks directly to me I feel perfectly entitled to respond.

It's childish to talk about someone and not allow him to respond. I
suggest since you have made over half the threads in the Liberal subforum and dominated it for so long you show the grace and the CLASS to allow someone to respond to a comment directed specifically at him.

Edited to cut question directed at ridenrain as I do not wish to continue in this forum. Let's hope ride can let it drop. I would sure as fuck like to.

Who'd have thought I'd get such grief for daring to say I respected someone.

hwacker @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:02 pm

Firecat Firecat:
ridenrain ridenrain:

suggest since you have made over half the threads in the Liberal subforum and dominated it for so long you show the grace and the CLASS to allow someone to respond to a comment directed specifically at him.

Edited to cut question directed at ridenrain as I do not wish to continue in this forum. Let's hope ride can let it drop. I would sure as fuck like to.

Here i'm speaking to you directly, from page 12

$1:
Listen I’m getting sick of you accusing me of shit I haven't done. Where did I say I hated Ruez?,

Trust me if I have something to say I’ll say it, I don’t need you to put words in my mouth.

Mind your own business.

Get it.

Firecat @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:17 pm

hwacker hwacker:
Firecat Firecat:
ridenrain ridenrain:

$1:
Listen I’m getting sick of you accusing me of shit I haven't done. Where did I say I hated Ruez?,

Trust me if I have something to say I’ll say it, I don’t need you to put words in my mouth.

Mind your own business.

Get it.
Who said you hated Ruez? It sure as hell wasn't me.

hwacker @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:26 pm

Firecat Firecat:
hwacker hwacker:
Firecat Firecat:
ridenrain ridenrain:

$1:

Mind your own business.

Get it.
Who said you hated Ruez? It sure as hell wasn't me.

$1:
Firecat wrote:
No one offered advice or criticism. Some Liberals offered only expressions of respect for one of your team. If that sparks your jealousy, you might want to consider why he has earned respect across partisan lines where you apparently haven't, nor has ridenrain. Sorry you're not admired as much as your colleague. Some people achieve respect, others don't. If you must hate Ruez for being better and smarter than you it only reflects poorly upon you.

Yeah that was you

Keep other people out of your fights with yourself.

BluesBud @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:33 pm

I would like to nominate this as "the most entertaining thread of the year ". I further would like to recomend ridenrain for a "Psychopath Medal". For examples just re-read the pages of this thread from pages 3 through 12. Thanx for the laughs 'rain.

BTW I will post on any thread I want to. If the logo of the party offends then that is just tough. If having a political logo restricts one from posting in ANY THREAD I will have mine removed and do so in protest. This is a free Canada and a free site. The day that changes is the day I will stop posting or even visiting this CKA!

ziggy @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:44 pm

firecat firecat:

We know allready,you only mentioned it 12 times.
Ruez gets anymore respect he's going to make Rodney Dangerfeild roll over in his grave. :lol:

ridenrain @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:44 pm

Blues..
Yeah.. You and Avro. :-)

hwacker @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:44 pm

free site?

Nothing is free in this world unless you're a Liberal and steal it. but that goes without saying, right?

BluesBud @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:48 pm

hwacker hwacker:
free site?

Nothing is free in this world unless you're a Liberal and steal it. but that goes without saying, right?
So All Liberals are crooks? Are you accusing me of something hwacker?

hwacker @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:10 pm

BluesBud BluesBud:
hwacker hwacker:
free site?

So All Liberals are crooks? Are you accusing me of something hwacker?

touchy touchy, complex maybe ?

BluesBud @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:24 pm

Hey gang! I meant free as in freedom or freewill? I guess some Conservatives have a problem recognizing these concepts.

Tricks @ Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:26 pm

BluesBud BluesBud:
Hey gang! I meant free as in freedom or freewill? I guess some Conservatives have a problem recognizing these concepts.
O rly?

Previous  1 ... 9  10  11  12  13  Next