Canada Kicks Ass
Bowness among Canucks' bench hirings

Newsbot @ Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:05 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=9013" target="_blank">Bowness among Canucks' bench hirings</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=2" target="_blank">Sports</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=WDHIII" target="_blank">WDHIII</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2006-07-18 13:10:23
<strong>Canadian</strong>

twister @ Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:05 pm

Stick a fork in us were done... I was looking forward to a good season... but it's done now. Kelly is a good signing so is Smith...
But the incompetant Duo of Vigneault and Bowness together again. remember the early days of the senators... Why do we need two incompetant coaches who have done nothing in ANY league they have coached in... both are HOPELESS . Thanks Dave I was looking forward to the season.. not now.. Eliminated from the playoffs before camp.. hmmm now I know what leafs fans feel like..LOL

twister @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:07 pm

fK would you like to see these two's records:

I remember when Nonis hired Vigneault.. I instantly thought.. why is he hiring the Assistant before the head Coach.. or maybe I missed the Head Coaches name and just caught the assistants name... then it was like WHAT?
But Bowness Rick Fing Bowness He's a team Killer...
One good year in Boston.. Killed the franchise there, Winnipeg.. Ottawa.. Pheonix.. look at how many out of playoffs.... crap I am soo scared that we will be looking for 2 coaches 30 games in...

Alain Vigneault

Rick Bowness

If you're a canucks fan start crying now...

twister @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:23 pm

Mike Kelly is a capable Head Coach but look at his unimpressive resume:

So now we truley have vigneault "Moe", Bowness "Curly" and "Larry" Mike Kelly.. oh my god we are DOOMED..

Only saving grace is Barry Smith.. "Schemp" before everyone gets too excited it's not Barry Smith from the Red Wings but rather the other Barry Smith.... feel better now.

4 unproven coaches at any level.... especially the NHL this is going to be horrible.

Mike Kelly

Barry Smith

twister @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:30 pm

You can have an un proven head coach at the NHL as long as you have proven associates and assistants... we have none we have 4 guys who are at best AHL minor league assistants... oh my god this just keeps getting worse:

Ultimately cheap new owner F Aqualina trying to save a buck everywhere... he said publicly that the canucks Cap is 42 million cuase he CAN'T AFFORD ANYMORE. An absent other owner John McCaw who is a billionaire but won't but $1 more into the franchise.

Basically a rookie GM whose is following in Burkie's footsteps.. not doing too bad.
But then he hires the NHL equivalient of the Three Stooges and Schemp.... OH my god we are SSOO DONE.