Canada Kicks Ass
Get Tougher On Terrorism, FBI Director Tells Canada

Previous  1  2

bootlegga @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:03 pm

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
ridenrain ridenrain:
Our lax immigration, understaffed RCMP and liberal judges make this country a cash cow and safe base for terrorists.

How can you say such a thing, I mean if that were even remotely true we'd have about 40,000 "Canadians" living or working in a terrorist hotbed like say I dont know....Lebanon?

Kinda like the tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of Nazis (oops, I meant German-Canadians) who lived in Canada before WW2? :roll:

bootlegga @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:04 pm

In case you Cons missed it, that was sarcasm... :roll:

ridenrain @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:54 pm

What's the alcohol content on that Liberal Kool-aid?
Do you get rose coloured John Lennon specs with that?

Banff @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:24 pm

Could you imagine how troubled this world would be without good FBI and American advice :lol: by golly gee we might have to worry about being nuked have our leaders attacked and arrested and our countries bombed , our oil stolen , liberated ,turned into a democracy ........

ridenrain @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:31 pm

Yup. We're definately better not knowing... :roll:
Nothing to see, citizen. move along.

grainfedprairieboy @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:54 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
ridenrain ridenrain:
Our lax immigration, understaffed RCMP and liberal judges make this country a cash cow and safe base for terrorists.

How can you say such a thing, I mean if that were even remotely true we'd have about 40,000 "Canadians" living or working in a terrorist hotbed like say I dont know....Lebanon?

Kinda like the tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of Nazis (oops, I meant German-Canadians) who lived in Canada before WW2? :roll:

In case you Cons missed it, that was sarcasm...

In order for that to be Sarcasm it requires a biting irony or it must be satirical and vicious. In this situation it is neither as the Germans (Japanese, Ukrainians) interned where principally born in Germany and had immigrated to Canada ostensibly to take up permanent residency whereby the Lebanese Canadians are largely regarded as having been born or principally raised in Lebanon, acquired Canadian citizenship out of convenience and returned to their native land.

I can appreciate the difficulty you may have in distinguishing this, but I am impressed that you are at least trying to experiment with the lexicon of acrimony.

Previous  1  2