Canada Kicks Ass
Get Tougher On Terrorism, FBI Director Tells Canada

1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:49 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=9121" target="_blank">Get Tougher On Terrorism, FBI Director Tells Canada</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=1" target="_blank">Political</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=MitchMan" target="_blank">MitchMan</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2006-07-19 09:44:26
<strong>Canadian</strong>

Stagger_Lee @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:49 pm

Perhaps our Minister of Health should tell the United States to get serious to provide health care to millions of Americans without any primary or secondary health care!

Stagger_Lee @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:50 pm

or, back home we'd call it MYOFB

Stagger_Lee @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:49 pm

too bad so many Canadians are allowing the paranoia and fearmongering of the American Right Wing agenda and the Military Industrial Comlex. Try living here. You can't even get a perscription refilled at Meijer without showing picture ID EVERY time, no matter how long you've been going to that pharmacy. You really want that?

Robair @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:02 am

Hmmm, no succesful attacks on Canadian soil yet, maybe they should be taking notes instead of giving lectures. :wink:

QBC @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:09 am

Maybe the head of the FBI should worry about his own country and butt out of the internal affairs of one of their "sovereign" allies.

ridenrain @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:24 am

Robair Robair:
Hmmm, no succesful attacks on Canadian soil yet, maybe they should be taking notes instead of giving lectures. :wink:

That was Scottland so I guess that does not count.

$1:
'Millennium bomber' sentenced to 22 years
Updated Wed. Jul. 27 2005 11:29 PM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

The man accused of a plot to detonate a bomb at the Los Angeles International Airport on the eve of the millennium has been sentenced to 22 years in prison.

He was going to bomb LA so he's not a Canadian terrorist either. :roll:

Here's a question:
If he was caught in Canada, what do you think the jail time would be?
I'd bet a fraction of that 22 years.

ridenrain @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:44 am

Would you like to comment on the folks recently caught in Toronto too?

All 3 of those were real or potential terrorist attacks from Canada. Don't you think that would worry them, and shouldn't it worry us too?

Funny how history and facts get thrown out the window when the anti-American free for all starts.

ridenrain @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:11 pm

Aw.. come on Robair. At least waffle or dither, or something...

BurytheNDPforgood @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:22 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:

All 3 of those were real or potential terrorist attacks from Canada. Don't you think that would worry them, and shouldn't it worry us too?

Funny how history and facts get thrown out the window when the anti-American free for all starts.

Damn right, Riden.

We are living in an anti-American bubble here in Canada, that is naive to the global threat of terrorism.

bootlegga @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:35 pm

Newsbot Newsbot:
<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=9121" target="_blank">Get Tougher On Terrorism, FBI Director Tells Canada</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=1" target="_blank">Political</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=MitchMan" target="_blank">MitchMan</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2006-07-19 09:44:26
<strong>Canadian</strong>

Here's a news headline I like to see..

Piss Off, Canada tells FBI Director

ridenrain @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:42 pm

Looks like you get free refills with the Liberal kool-aid.

Robair @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:43 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:

Were they succesful? Read my original post again and see how it pertains to what you just said.

Flight 182 on the other hand, is a good point.

My anit-Americanism? Lets address your penchant for sucking America's dick.

Anti-Americanism. I'm living in Kentucky asshole, I have an American girlfriend and plenty of American friends.

ridenrain @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:04 pm

Do they have to be successful to be a real threat?
Everybody ignores Air India but that was terrorism originating on Canadian soil and our trial was a pathetic, politically correct sham. Agai, if they were white, I doubt it would have gone the same way.

If the house beside you turned into a crack house, would you simply pass it off because they didn't bother you yet? I doubt it. Canada is not a crack house, and I realize that this is some US folks making political hay at our expense, but it's not totally without cause.

Our lax immigration, understaffed RCMP and liberal judges make this country a cash cow and safe base for terrorists.

grainfedprairieboy @ Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:15 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Our lax immigration, understaffed RCMP and liberal judges make this country a cash cow and safe base for terrorists.

How can you say such a thing, I mean if that were even remotely true we'd have about 40,000 "Canadians" living or working in a terrorist hotbed like say I dont know....Lebanon?

1  2  Next