Canada Kicks Ass
In Afghan fields, poppies grow

1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:21 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=15460" target="_blank">In Afghan fields, poppies grow</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=16" target="_blank">Misc World</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Hyack" target="_blank">Hyack</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2006-11-03 09:12:50

figfarmer @ Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:21 pm

Hehehehehe. Some of have been saying that the Coalition of Idiots has been doing more harm than good. Here's an example.

RUEZ @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:39 am

How's Osama?

figfarmer @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:11 am

Higher in the opinion polls than George.

Zoraja @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:18 am

Eatring caviar and champagne I woudl assume

Calgary123 @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:14 pm

So... when the Taliban were in power, it was illegal to grow opium. Now the the US is in control, the trade is taking off. Wow... and our media can somehow find a way to blame this on the Taliban as well. :roll:

RUEZ @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:23 pm

Calgary123 Calgary123:
So... when the Taliban were in power, it was illegal to grow opium. Now the the US is in control, the trade is taking off. Wow... and our media can somehow find a way to blame this on the Taliban as well. :roll:
So I guess we should never invade countries and fight terrorists because it may not go as planned. It's too bad the taliban didn't have control of who was setting up terrorist camps, like they did with poppy production.

Calgary123 @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:29 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Calgary123 Calgary123:
So I guess we should never invade countries and fight terrorists because it may not go as planned. It's too bad the taliban didn't have control of who was setting up terrorist camps, like they did with poppy production.

Who said it's not going as planned? :wink:

RUEZ @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:37 pm

Calgary123 Calgary123:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Calgary123 Calgary123:

Frigfarmer

Calgary123 @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:42 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Calgary123 Calgary123:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Calgary123 Calgary123:

Frigfarmer

No... he said they are doing more harm than good, which is true, if he means to the well-being of the country and it's citizens... which is whom I'm sure he was referring to.

You said the war wasn't going as planned... I'm suggesting that it (the drug war) is indeed going exactlly as planned. Wall Street, the bankers and the CIA (including the US government) are doing just ducky in this department.

RUEZ @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:50 pm

Calgary123 Calgary123:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Calgary123 Calgary123:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Calgary123 Calgary123:

Frigfarmer

No... he said they are doing more harm than good, which is true, if he means to the well-being of the country and it's citizens... which is whom I'm sure he was referring to.

You said the war wasn't going as planned... I'm suggesting that it (the drug war) is indeed going exactlly as planned. Wall Street, the bankers and the CIA (including the US government) are doing just ducky in this department.
I'm not going to argue about make believe conspiracies.

Bodah @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:04 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Calgary123 Calgary123:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Calgary123 Calgary123:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Calgary123 Calgary123:

Frigfarmer

I'm not going to argue about make believe conspiracies.

No kidding first it was about oil, know its about oil and smack . Lordy

Blue_Nose @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:15 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04bWho0LKio[/youtube]

Tricks @ Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:41 pm

Calgary123 Calgary123:
It still is illegal you twit. But we don't chop heads off if they do it. They aren't as afraid. Key word there, they aren't living in fear.

1  2  Next