Canada Kicks Ass
Klein takes parting shot at Stronach

Newsbot @ Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:09 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=15741" target="_blank">Klein takes parting shot at Stronach</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=1" target="_blank">Political</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Alta_redneck" target="_blank">Alta_redneck</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2006-11-08 18:05:38
<strong>Canadian</strong>

Alta_redneck @ Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:09 pm

thanks for the memories Ralph, we're going to miss you

RUEZ @ Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:19 pm

I saw this on Global news and I laughed for five minutes. Good job. :lol:

grainfedprairieboy @ Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:47 pm

I reckon Alberta is about to take another hard turn to the left if the liberal Dinning gets the nod.

Tricks @ Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:59 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
I saw this on Global news and I laughed for five minutes. Good job. :lol:
Same here.

Clogeroo @ Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:08 pm

:lol:

figfarmer @ Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:28 pm

I chuckled the first time I heard that, but it was a long time ago.

Banff @ Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:38 pm

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
I reckon Alberta is about to take another hard turn to the left if the liberal Dinning gets the nod.

I think you're just hoping :wink: anyway all satire aside it is nice to see him gone . I have seen the same slack given to Ralph when he first stepped into politics and the same laughter returned to his remarks . Good thing Albertans can appreciate a joke unlike most Liberals who are offended by everything .Loughheed was a conservative and did much more for the province than Ralph . Ralph destroyed the province in ways I can't even begin to mention . Comparatively to Ottawa he was an angel whether it was Cons or Libs running the show . Saskatchewan has good reason to mistrust the private sector . What they did to Ontario then lynching up to the liberals is the same destruction occuring to Alberta (party preference is nothing more than soup -of -the -day so to speak . Its much like locusts (head offices) who destroyed Montreal then moved off to Toronto and now Calgary and Vancouver . Alberta rejected Ottawa historicaly yet Ralph invited them along with much of the US . The future of Alberta looks dismal and much to thrill and delight of fly by nighters . Who will repair it ?

ziggy @ Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:30 pm

That was great! His speechmakers must cringe in their boots when Ralph go's off half cocked.

$1:
“I wasn’t surprised she crossed over — I don’t think she ever did have a Conservative bone in her body,” said Klein. “Well, except for one.”

That's priceless....thanks Ralph!

themasta @ Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:46 am

“I wasn’t surprised she crossed over — I don’t think she ever did have a Conservative bone in her body,” said Klein. “Well, except for one.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, for this alone I absolve Klein of all the poor leadership he has given Alberta. Damn son!

ziggy @ Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:59 am

lily lily:
His speech was vetted ahead of time - that joke wasn't off the cuff... and surely you've heard it dozens of times over the course of your life?

That's the first time I ever heard that. :lol:

Alta_redneck @ Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:51 am

ziggy ziggy:
lily lily:
His speech was vetted ahead of time - that joke wasn't off the cuff... and surely you've heard it dozens of times over the course of your life?

$1:
That's the first time I ever heard that. :lol:

Well Zig it looks like to me that the politically correct need to come out of their basements and tell there jokes in public instead of getting all pissy when someone else tells it nationally, here’s a quote from Klein’s spokeswoman that approved it.

"I am a woman and as the female director for Premier Klein have final approval of his speeches. I looked at that line in his speech and just about fell off my chair laughing." Marisa Etmanski

ziggy @ Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:03 am

lily lily:
You guys have to be kidding... you've never heard that joke?

Well, here's another "new" one for you...

A guy walks up to a gal in a bar (I'm sure this is still not sounding familiar) and says, "you have the prettiest green eyes. Do you have a little Irish in you?"

"No," she says.

"Want to?" he quips.

I'm fairly certain y'all are peeing your pants right about now. :D

Things are just funnier when Ralph says them.

RUEZ @ Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:04 am

[youtube width=425 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c_Q597_hKw[/youtube]

ziggy @ Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:00 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qcZHL8Ds24[/youtube]