Canada Kicks Ass
Lancaster bomber marks 25 years back in the sky

Previous  1  2

PluggyRug @ Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:36 am

Regina Regina:
housewife housewife:
Great pics!!

Regina if I could ever figure out the tec I would post the pic hubby took on the Air Craft Carrier. It's a take off so it took forever to get one. Maybe I will bug IT department (read hubby or boy) to do it

Jabberwalker hubby tells me they were under that one too.

Thanks it was quite a thrill. At some points my flight in a L-39 didn't have the same view...........but that was by choice. :wink:
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... =290&pos=5

You're lucky, the tight fisted flying school I went in England made us put a brown paper bag on our heads. Just two narrow slits to see the instruments.
My first test was to fly a 30 minute triangulated course and arrive back over the starting point. Did okay, was only 20 miles out of position. :mrgreen:

EyeBrock.... super picks of the Lancaster.

Jabberwalker @ Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:40 am

There she goes in close formation with a Mosquito (!!) this past June:

Regina @ Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:42 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Regina Regina:
housewife housewife:
Great pics!!

Regina if I could ever figure out the tec I would post the pic hubby took on the Air Craft Carrier. It's a take off so it took forever to get one. Maybe I will bug IT department (read hubby or boy) to do it

Jabberwalker hubby tells me they were under that one too.

Thanks it was quite a thrill. At some points my flight in a L-39 didn't have the same view...........but that was by choice. :wink:
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... =290&pos=5

You're lucky, the tight fisted flying school I went in England made us put a brown paper bag on our heads. Just two narrow slits to see the instruments.
My first test was to fly a 30 minute triangulated course and arrive back over the starting point. Did okay, was only 20 miles out of position. :mrgreen:

EyeBrock.... super picks of the Lancaster.
They call it "The Bag" now so maybe it was your gang that started it. :lol: Low tech curtain and a small sheet of plastic is all it takes now.

housewife @ Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 am

Love the sound of the old prop engines

Not that I didn't join everyone running to the front of the house to watch the F-18s take off with full AB in Comox. LOL there were more adults than kids the first few weeks they were there. The Snow Birds do their spring training there too. But by the second week almost everyone is looking forward to them going away. 3 times a day 5 days a week for 4 weeks the anonucer starts at full volume during the second week. I lucked out and my babies slept through it.

Previous  1  2