Canada Kicks Ass
Multiple injuries reported after pedestrians struck by van i

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  Next

herbie @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:52 am

$1:

Funny to watch the 50 to 70 year old geriatric set posting all the 50 year out of date stuff. :lol:

Yeah we know nothing about modern male/female relationships. They're completely different these days. Some loser makes a definition and the other losers jump onboard just like politics. Kids jealous over how a 55 yr old divorcee gets more 'action' than they do.

We're also old enough to know how really, really stupid young men are about women. Do things like give the 16 yr old grandson a Jethro Gibbs whack on the head and whisper "She LIKES you, stupid. GO for it!"

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:52 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Man, I thought that Facebook post was fake, it's just so surreal

How can you be that deep in the nonsense

The guy was a special ed student. He would walk down the halls with his hands folded, head bowed, meowing like a cat. He would sit in class and lick his hands like a cat.

I'm thinking he might have had bigger problems than not being able to get laid but if one followed the other which was which do you think?

martin14 @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:10 am

herbie herbie:
$1:

Funny to watch the 50 to 70 year old geriatric set posting all the 50 year out of date stuff. :lol:

Yeah we know nothing about modern male/female relationships.

Well for once you are correct.
I'm pretty sure you have no idea at all.

fifeboy @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:37 am

martin14 martin14:
herbie herbie:
$1:

Yeah we know nothing about modern male/female relationships.

Well for once you are correct.
I'm pretty sure you have no idea at all.

While You, on the other hand , are a fountain of knowledge :lol:

Tricks @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:43 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
there Are statically zero incidence of female rapists or serial killers.
That's just patently false. It's certainly way less than men, but to say there are zero is a load of shit. Hell we've seen multiple cases of statutory rape of boys by female teachers in the the last year. And that's rape of men. Women rape women too.

$1:
Among women who experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking in the context of an intimate relationship, the majority of bisexual and heterosexual
women (89.5% and 98.7%, respectively) reported only male perpetrators while self-identified lesbians (67.4%) reported having only female perpetrators.
• Among men who experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner in the context of an intimate relationship, most bisexual and heterosexual men (78.5% and 99.5%, respectively) reported having only female perpetrators, while the majority of self-reported gay men (90.7%) reported having only male perpetrators.

https://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/ ... _LBG-a.pdf

As for serial killer, again, yes, more men. But...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category: ... al_killers
Plenty of women.
$1:
no women abducting men off the street to force them into a life of sex slavery or forced prostitution with other women.
Nope, but there are women doing it.

DrCaleb @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:45 am

Tricks Tricks:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
That's just patently false. It's certainly way less than men, but to say there are zero is a load of shit. Hell we've seen multiple cases of statutory rape of boys by female teachers in the the last year. And that's rape of men. Women rape women too.

I think he meant 'statistically'. As in, there are so few cases that they average a rounding error compared to man v. woman.

He's still wrong, but I do see his point.

Tricks @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:56 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Tricks Tricks:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

I think he meant 'statistically'. As in, there are so few cases that they average a rounding error compared to man v. woman.

He's still wrong, but I do see his point.

Even statistically, it's wrong. It's less, definitely, but it's far off zero and much higher than any error range.

And by saying that, it completely ignores men and women who are in abusive relationships or who have been raped by women. Guess what that creates?

Freakinoldguy @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:57 am

martin14 martin14:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
And even a lot of female-centric culture seemingly made by women for women really serves a male agenda: all this glamour and fashion propaganda brainwashes girls from a young age to believe that women should wear high heels and make up every day and look “sexy”

Yeah, they all looking sexy, you can just see the male privilege
dripping off the bouncer.

Best 4 minutes of your day. :lol:

That guy has one hell of alot more restraint I'd have had.

But a question, why didn't someone call the police to take winkin, blinkin and nodoff someplace warm and safe for the night because given their actions it was obvious they were under the influence of something besides being entitled bitches.

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:12 am

Tricks Tricks:
And by saying that, it completely ignores men and women who are in abusive relationships or who have been raped by women. Guess what that creates?

Interesting...

I just read one discussing this case. He also notices the rarity of incidents - although he's not pretending they never happen and he's not talking about the same incidents Beave is:

$1:
After it emerged that Toronto mass murderer Alek Minassian referred to himself as an “incel” (involuntary celibate), my natural instinct was to make a joke: If Canadian guys who can’t get laid are a terrorist threat, there could be millions of them!

The guy was a pathetic loser, and I find it impossible to take such people seriously.

The internet is enabling a community
of men who want to kill women.
They need to be stopped

That’s the headline on a fear-mongering column by Laura Hudson, a former colleague of Anita Sarkeesian, the feminist who who made herself notorious by her attempts to destroy the videogame industry with dubious charges of sexism. Ms. Hudson tells a twisted counterfactual narrative in which the “most insulated and privileged opponents” of feminism have formed “an online network,” a dangerous “movement.”

Notice that “free speech” (in scare-quotes) is her target. Disagreement with feminism should be silenced, is the sum of Ms. Hudson’s argument. She justifies this totalitarian policy by invoking the crimes committed by a handful of kooks like Alek Minassian. This style of argument is what I’ve called the “Atrocity Narrative” method of propaganda.

In a populous nation (there are 36 million people in Canada) it is always possible to find a few examples of almost any phenomenon. Police brutality, for example. From time to time, innocent people are killed by police and, if the media are willing to be manipulated by activists, you get protest movements like “Black Lives Matter” promoting the idea that such killings are so routine as to constitute a crisis. Heather Mac Donald has pointed out that a police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black man than the other way around, but during the height of the “Black Lives Matter” riots, a counterfactual narrative was promoted by CNN and other liberal media, inciting a paranoid anti-police rage.

Do you want stories about people arrested for having sex with dogs? You can find enough stories like that to make it seem like a “crisis,” but there’s no political angle to bestiality, so CNN doesn’t go into 24/7 coverage mode the way they do when a cop shoots a black suspect.

OK, so what about pathetic losers who can’t get laid? Does the murderous rampage by Alek Minassian represent a “crisis” that justifies banning the forums where these losers gather online?

http://theothermccain.com/2018/04/26/no ... -ideology/

The whole opinion piece is worth a read.

BeaverFever @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:52 am

Thanos Thanos:
It takes a special kind of sick mind to take an atrocity like this and spin it into the usual disingenuous culture war pap along the lines of "I don't condone (nudge-nudge-wink-wink) what he did but maybe the perp had a point about all those evil bitches out there". The more things like that I read and the more I'm convinced that the only real division among humans is between those who still have their souls intact and those who quite willingly tossed theirs away for the sake of whatever disgusting ideology they've gravitated towards. Seriously, eternal shame on anyone who even comes slightly close to thinking that way at all. :evil:

Well said!

BeaverFever @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:12 pm

Tricks Tricks:

Even statistically, it's wrong. It's less, definitely, but it's far off zero and much higher than any error range.

For serial killers it’s statistically zero.

For serial rapists, stranger attacks abductions, human trafficking etc. its statically zero unless you count the instances where a man is directing it like Bernardo.

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:36 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Tricks Tricks:

For serial rapists, stranger attacks abductions, human trafficking etc. its statically zero unless you count the instances where a man is directing it like Bernardo.

I'd like to see your stats and I'd like to see them measured up against the stats for these Incels or related groups committing mass murder. Then I'd wonder what your point is?

Is it just that those committing such crimes are horrible? Because I don't think anybody has a problem with that.

Tricks @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:52 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

You're literally pulling that out of your ass. A quick search gives me a list of 317 serial killers in the U.S. (which has the most of any country by far, so I'm using it to extrapolate). 61 of them are female. A little over 19 percent. If you think that's statistically zero, you need to go back to elementary school.

To put this another way, that's just shy of 1 in 5.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/one-in- ... 4z20z.html

This says 1 in 6 women victim of violence by a partner, a smaller percentage. I guess we can ignore it, cause it's statistically zero according to you.

$1:

These I will grant you are probably much closer to zero, and probably statistically zero, especially when you take out those being told what to do by men (like Allison Mack). However, that's not what you said in your original post.

$1:

That is a factually wrong statement. Period.

Zipperfish @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:30 pm

Fucking men. What a bunch of scumbags. It's amazing women keep us around at all.

$1:
I'm thinking he might have had bigger problems than not being able to get laid

There are no bigger problems than not getting laid.

Anyways, these guys don't want to get laid. That is a consensual act that, if done correctly, is sublimely pleasing to both parties. These guys have no interest in that. They just vomit up their slave-rape fantasies onto the internet.

BRAH @ Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:50 pm

This <censored> grew up with every possible advantage and still went on a killing spree because girls wouldn't give him the time of day.

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  Next