Canada Kicks Ass
Paris Hilton fires back at McCain

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Public_Domain @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:05 am

tritium tritium:
First off, I REALLY HATE THESE QUOTEY THINGY'S!!
Tough shit, I like them, :D

$1:
Honestly from my experiences, yeah. I drove taxi in Los Angeles for 2 years, lived in Texas for 14 years.

The way most people are, they will take your money, but they don't want to invite you to the party if your black, hispanic or middle eastern...

When I first moved to the USA I was very naive about the world. Living state side, well I learned quickly what real racism was.

Driving around DC with my friend who was black. Everyone thought we were cops, because 20 years ago a white and black person just didn't hang out.
Christ. I don't even think there is a comparable example of that anywhere in Canada...

$1:
Both my ex-wives are Hispanic.

I'm I racist. Well I think everyone is a little to a degree. I mean, I don't like Muslims all that much, but it could be due to the fact that I was in the USA during the attacks, I was at the DFW airport.
Alright. Anti-Muslim because of 9/11?

Alright. I'm Anti-Native (to a point) because of their separatist movement. But I still have Native friends.

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Never mind, it was more of a sarcasitic remark. It has lots to do with the fact that most Presidents have been rich white men, tend to be on a religious side (Baptist), and always say they will do what's best for the common man (while screwing them royally.)
Lmfao, well you are a jerk, because I read the whole article. :lol:

$1:
McCain hands down.

This is complicated, but I lean towards Republican in the USA and Liberal/NDP in Canada.
*scratches head*

So... You just put down the who have screwed America... hey, let's elect another!

$1:
Now, I am really bord, my TIVO receiver broke down so I'm stuck watching Canadain cable.
I don't know how people can stand American television. It hurts my mind.

$1:
DirecTV are sending me a new HD/DVR but it will take at least 2 weeks to get here.

This SUCKS!!!

http://www.ikariam.org - I'm going to pillage a town or something.
Rotfl, Ikariam is fun. I'm not part of CKA because I signed up in a different world, :P

tritium @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:10 am

I voted for Bush.

Not in Canada "eh!" http://jonathanturley.org/2008/07/13/ch ... in-canada/

I play Epsilon World too.. http://www.Ferian.org
(I bought the domain and gave them the space to build the site, and a member)

What world are you in?

dog77_1999 @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:42 am

Well, to be very critical of Obama, he has yet to offer any detailed energy policy. Alternative energies are good, but could you clarify how much and whether the plan is for transport or electricity? McCain does say he wants 45 nuclear power plants, solid numbers. His transport energy is ethonal and domestic drilling. Not stuff that I agree with it, but it is certaintly better than the "?" I am getting from Obama's energy policy.

Also, they suck horribly on the economy. I would give it to Obama because he has yet to flip-flop on this issue.

Public_Domain @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:17 am

tritium tritium:
I voted for Bush.
*slaps*

$1:
Not in Canada "eh!" http://jonathanturley.org/2008/07/13/ch ... in-canada/
They were quiet about it... They kept it in their house. I disagree with the decisions made, and she should get her kids back. Sure, there are racists in Canada. A lot who don't even know it. But I haven't heard many stories of people being mindlessly killed because of race here.

$1:
I play Epsilon World too.. http://www.Ferian.org
(I bought the domain and gave them the space to build the site, and a member)

What world are you in?

Zeta.

Don't pillage me, lmfao. I've been pillaged by enough assholes...

snuggles61 @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:50 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
tritium tritium:
Osama/Obama

Do people like you in the USA HONESTLY BELIEVE that someone is a name similar to someone else makes them one and the same?

It's the most retarded form of Political Attacking on earth.

Just for the purpose of throwing in a monkey wrench combine that with the fact Obama is a former Muslim. :)

snuggles61 @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:54 am

cheryl08 cheryl08:
I think it's more about not voting for a republican than it is about voting a democrat. I think Obama's policies appeal to many liberals but many Conservatives don't feel the same way about McCain and that's the problem. Obama looks, as of now, that he's going to take office especially if he tries to win Clinton supporters.

Bingo!! The major strength of Obama's momentum is the fact Americans are sick of sending their children to war over what was a big lie.

dog77_1999 @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:01 am

snuggles61 snuggles61:
cheryl08 cheryl08:
I think it's more about not voting for a republican than it is about voting a democrat. I think Obama's policies appeal to many liberals but many Conservatives don't feel the same way about McCain and that's the problem. Obama looks, as of now, that he's going to take office especially if he tries to win Clinton supporters.

Bingo!! The major strength of Obama's momentum is the fact Americans are sick of sending their children to war over what was a big lie.

Just a note: There is absolutly no difference between McCain and Obama's as they stand now.

snuggles61 @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:05 am

dog77_1999 dog77_1999:
snuggles61 snuggles61:
cheryl08 cheryl08:

Just a note: There is absolutly no difference between McCain and Obama's as they stand now.

Oh really?? Ok,thanks for setting me straight,but I really was so sure Obama intended to pull out of Iraq.

ziggy @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:45 am

snuggles61 snuggles61:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
tritium tritium:
Osama/Obama

Do people like you in the USA HONESTLY BELIEVE that someone is a name similar to someone else makes them one and the same?

It's the most retarded form of Political Attacking on earth.

Just for the purpose of throwing in a monkey wrench combine that with the fact Obama is a former Muslim. :)

Nice unsubstantiated rumour. You must be paranoid of him winning.

snuggles61 @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:14 am

Well Barack Hussein Obama II attended school in Indonesia(the largest Muslim community in the world) until he was ten years old.I realize that's not proof in itself but it sure does provide a good basis for rumors.And I'm not paranoid,I don't care who wins either way.

ziggy @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:20 am

snuggles61 snuggles61:
Well Barack Hussein Obama II attended school in Indonesia(the largest Muslim community in the world) until he was ten years old.I realize that's not proof in itself but it sure does provide a good basis for rumors.And I'm not paranoid,I don't care who wins either way.

and I watched little mosque on the prarie once so I must be a muslim. :roll:

Useing your same logic then he has lived in a non muslim country for a long time so that would mean hes what now?

snuggles61 @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:38 am

ziggy ziggy:
snuggles61 snuggles61:

Useing your same logic then he has lived in a non muslim country for a long time so that would mean hes what now?

I really don't know why you're being so shitty to me about this,all I'm doing is pointing out why I suspected he was a former Muslim.Why don't you prove me to me he was never a Muslim?And looking at his name may not be proof but once again it's an excellent basis for these suspicions.

ziggy @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:48 am

snuggles61 snuggles61:
ziggy ziggy:
snuggles61 snuggles61:

I really don't know why you're being so shitty to me about this,all I'm doing is pointing out why I suspected he was a former Muslim.Why don't you prove me to me he was never a Muslim?And looking at his name may not be proof but once again it's an excellent basis for these suspicions.

Your fear mongering.
No facts, just some rumour you read on the net and probably milked by the hillary camp.

Now your on to his name,dont forget to mention his middle name. :roll:

snuggles61 @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:07 am

I'm not fear-mongering,It's not like I gave him that name.And I'm not going to equate watching your one episode of "Little Mosque in the Prairie" in the privacy of your living room in our so multi-cultured country to going to a school for a number of years in a third world Islamic(notoriously intolerant)nation where it's tough to imagine Obama not being singled out among his classmates unless he too was a Muslim.If I was truly fear-mongering I'd still be suspecting him of being a Muslim,I'm very well aware of the fact he converted to Christianity albeit very fickle in his church dealings.

ziggy @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:09 am

well hes not a muslim so hope you can handle not having that to slam him with.

Nice try though.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next