Canada Kicks Ass
Paris Hilton fires back at McCain

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Blue_Nose @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Choban Choban:
Mostly just sick of hearing about someone who contributes nothing to society, Maybe I went a little off the deep end, just that I hear her name like 5-10 time a day on the radio and other sources of media? Sorry.
You know why? It's not because she's got millions of loving fans, it's because she's got millions of people that just love to talk about how annoying she is, or how dumb she is. The media doesn't care if you're reading the news about her because you love her or hate her, they just care whether or not you read it.

If you just ignore it, there's no problem. Nobody's forcing you to complain about Paris Hilton.

Choban @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:09 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Choban Choban:
Mostly just sick of hearing about someone who contributes nothing to society, Maybe I went a little off the deep end, just that I hear her name like 5-10 time a day on the radio and other sources of media? Sorry.
You know why? It's not because she's got millions of loving fans, it's because she's got millions of people that just love to talk about how annoying she is, or how dumb she is. The media doesn't care if you're reading the news about her because you love her or hate her, they just care whether or not you read it.

If you just ignore it, there's no problem. Nobody's forcing you to complain about Paris Hilton.

I thought that's what this forum was for :roll:

Blue_Nose @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Choban Choban:
I thought that's what this forum was for :roll:
It's for self-perpetuating agony? That's news to me. Nobody's forcing you to post here, either.

snuggles61 @ Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:42 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
snuggles61 snuggles61:
$1:
Conspiracy Theory. Over-propagated lie.

Unfounded, Unproven, Unsupported, Fully Bullshit.

Uh Mr_C,I'm still waiting on ziggy to provide me with proof that Obama was never a Muslim.And just for the record I'm not out to bash Obama.

Why defend oneself from an accusation with no merit?

If the rumour has no grounds, why the hell should we put any effort in defending ourselves from it?

That fact that you have no proof that he ever was a Muslim other then location is suitable as proof that he is not.

I'm not making him being a former Muslim a big issue,if it is a big issue it's your's,not mine,and for ziggy,sorry I don't see any posts of mine equating Obama with osama,although one does exist I didn't write it.

ziggy @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:38 am

$1:
I'm not making him being a former Muslim a big issue,if it is a big issue it's your's,not mine,and for ziggy,sorry I don't see any posts of mine equating Obama with osama,although one does exist I didn't write it.

Well like has been pointed out numerous times he isnt a former muslim so your the only one making it an issue and you just did it again.Amazing.

Do you even read what you type?

dog77_1999 @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:20 am

snuggles61 snuggles61:
Oh really?? Ok,thanks for setting me straight,but I really was so sure Obama intended to pull out of Iraq.

They both want to pull out of Iraq. The difference was Obama wanted a timetable. He changed his position once he met with some generals. I think he got a lesson in military tactics 101.

snuggles61 @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:42 am

ziggy ziggy:
$1:

Well like has been pointed out numerous times he isnt a former muslim so your the only one making it an issue and you just did it again.Amazing.

Do you even read what you type?

This post is directed to you and Mr_Canada. It was my honest belief that Obama really was at one time a Muslim. And it seems very obvious that I've upset you both.I've been a guest on this site numerous times and I've seen just how passionate some members are on politics.And for that I am sorry.I had no idea you and Mr_C were that passionate about Obama.And yes I did do the google thing about him bringing forth the info that I came up with.Rest assured I didn't make that up about his early school days in Indonesia as well as his birth name.And nor did I find anything indicating he was once a Muslim but assuming he may have been one at once isn't a real stretch.Truth be known even if he was a former Muslim I wouldn't hold it against him come election time but if he was still practicing it my vote would not be forthcoming.That being said if his opponent overstated his religious practices beyond what I considered to be the appropriate norm I'm be leery of voting for him as well.But giving credit where it's due I really have to admire both of your faith in humanity to believe that Americans will over-look the 'Hussein' in his name as well as the cheap shot tactic of over-publicizing his picture wearing a turban during his visit to Kenya.From what I've seen they appear to be pretty much neck-in-neck as far as the polls go.And please keep in mind I didn't join this site just to make enemies.And if my opinions are unworthy of any respect please tell me why yours is.

Public_Domain @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:34 am

snuggles61 snuggles61:
This post is directed to you and Mr_Canada. It was my honest belief that Obama really was at one time a Muslim.
Then you are delusional.

$1:
And it seems very obvious that I've upset you both. I've been a guest on this site numerous times and I've seen just how passionate some members are on politics. And for that I am sorry. I had no idea you and Mr_C were that passionate about Obama.
We just aren't big fans of ignorance and idiocy.

$1:
And yes I did do the google thing about him bringing forth the info that I came up with. Rest assured I didn't make that up about his early school days in Indonesia as well as his birth name. And nor did I find anything indicating he was once a Muslim but assuming he may have been one at once isn't a real stretch.
Assuming someone's spirituality is a big deal, actually. If someone came up to me and asked if I was a Jew, and I said no, normally a person would realize their error that they were wrong and fuck off. But there are some people who persist and persist it without any basis. That's ignorance.

You know, he went to a Christian church for more then 20 years. Does that mean nothing?

$1:
Truth be known even if he was a former Muslim I wouldn't hold it against him come election time but if he was still practicing it my vote would not be forthcoming.
Well he's not because he isn't fucking Muslim. Is his wife in a burka? No.

$1:
That being said if his opponent overstated his religious practices beyond what I considered to be the appropriate norm I'm be leery of voting for him as well. But giving credit where it's due I really have to admire both of your faith in humanity to believe that Americans will over-look the 'Hussein' in his name as well as the cheap shot tactic of over-publicizing his picture wearing a turban during his visit to Kenya.
I have faith in Sanity, not Humanity. I'm just hoping that there are educated people in this world. Fuck, even an uneducated person would know that a name means nothing.

$1:
From what I've seen they appear to be pretty much neck-in-neck as far as the polls go. And please keep in mind I didn't join this site just to make enemies. And if my opinions are unworthy of any respect please tell me why yours is.
Because (for the most part), we don't perpetuate crap. People aren't big fans of media here, and people swallowing every piece of shit that the media pukes annoys the hell out of us.

On this site, if you are wrong, you will be educated.

Welcome to CKA.

snuggles61 @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:14 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
snuggles61 snuggles61:
This post is directed to you and Mr_Canada. It was my honest belief that Obama really was at one time a Muslim.
Then you are delusional.

$1:
And it seems very obvious that I've upset you both. I've been a guest on this site numerous times and I've seen just how passionate some members are on politics. And for that I am sorry. I had no idea you and Mr_C were that passionate about Obama.
We just aren't big fans of ignorance and idiocy.

$1:
And yes I did do the google thing about him bringing forth the info that I came up with. Rest assured I didn't make that up about his early school days in Indonesia as well as his birth name. And nor did I find anything indicating he was once a Muslim but assuming he may have been one at once isn't a real stretch.
Assuming someone's spirituality is a big deal, actually. If someone came up to me and asked if I was a Jew, and I said no, normally a person would realize their error that they were wrong and fuck off. But there are some people who persist and persist it without any basis. That's ignorance.

You know, he went to a Christian church for more then 20 years. Does that mean nothing?

$1:
Truth be known even if he was a former Muslim I wouldn't hold it against him come election time but if he was still practicing it my vote would not be forthcoming.
Well he's not because he isn't fucking Muslim. Is his wife in a burka? No.

$1:
That being said if his opponent overstated his religious practices beyond what I considered to be the appropriate norm I'm be leery of voting for him as well. But giving credit where it's due I really have to admire both of your faith in humanity to believe that Americans will over-look the 'Hussein' in his name as well as the cheap shot tactic of over-publicizing his picture wearing a turban during his visit to Kenya.
I have faith in Sanity, not Humanity. I'm just hoping that there are educated people in this world. Fuck, even an uneducated person would know that a name means nothing.

$1:
From what I've seen they appear to be pretty much neck-in-neck as far as the polls go. And please keep in mind I didn't join this site just to make enemies. And if my opinions are unworthy of any respect please tell me why yours is.
Because (for the most part), we don't perpetuate crap. People aren't big fans of media here, and people swallowing every piece of shit that the media pukes annoys the hell out of us.

On this site, if you are wrong, you will be educated.

Welcome to CKA.

A sincere apology on my part and I get this.Next thing you'll be telling me Bush himself trashed the WTC.Find your food elsewhere troll.

ziggy @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:50 am

Think we have a troll here and it aint mr. C

Public_Domain @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:22 am

snuggles61 snuggles61:
A sincere apology on my part and I get this.Next thing you'll be telling me Bush himself trashed the WTC.Find your food elsewhere troll.

Apology? Lmfao.

An apology only works when you admit you were wrong, :lol:

Where did I say anything about Dubya...?

snuggles61 @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:43 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
snuggles61 snuggles61:

Apology? Lmfao.

And I did that but it would appear you're very selective as to what you read,and yes since I'm in such need of education,how about a 1000 word essay as to the evils of the USA and why capitalism sucks?

ziggy @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:47 am

snuggles61 snuggles61:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
snuggles61 snuggles61:

Apology? Lmfao.

And I did that but it would appear you're very selective as to what you read,and yes since I'm in such need of education,how about a 1000 word essay as to the evils of the USA and why capitalism sucks?

why dont you write a 1000 word essay on why you think Osama is a muslim?

This should be good.

ziggy @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:55 am

Cant put my finger on it yet but snuggles reminds me of a former poster we had her at one time,the constant reference to flaming and trolling gives it away.

QBC @ Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:03 am

Oh, I'm glad to see healthy debate is alive and well here. No personal attacks, no flaming, just the never ending exchange of view point and ideas......Hmmmmm

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next