Canada Kicks Ass
Racist web postings land white supremacist in jail

Previous  1  2  3  4

Mustang1 @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:03 am

Donny_Brasco Donny_Brasco:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
Mustang1 Mustang1:

And yes, he is a total ignoramus, but in his defence, he has mastered his gift. :wink:

Thanks asshole, your a heartless drone and I love you for it. :D

Anytime, fucktard, as I’m glad to offer something to the habitually stupid. Stumble on, asshat, stumble on. :D

Good, and you know every time I see a a Klan member I'll come say "hi" just to see if that is really you under that hood. :lol:

Thanks Bigot – keep spewing the intolerance and hate mongering. You can hurl whatever racial slurs at me you want, but I’m not the one that has to hide behind a pitiful culture of victimization and constantly bitch and moan because historically the West supplanted his archaic ways.

You are a little nothing, Chief Bigot Runs with Poop in Mouth, and a despicable piece of trash. Keep on trucking, fucktard, keep on trucking. :D

Donny_Brasco @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:18 am

Mustang1 Mustang1:

You are a little nothing, Chief Bigot Runs with Poop in Mouth, and a despicable piece of trash. Keep on trucking, fucktard, keep on trucking. :D

In my Tahoe or my Explorer? Run the fuck right over your rusty LTD and your trailer in either one anyways. :lol: :P

Mustang1 @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:41 am

In my Tahoe or my Explorer? Run the fuck right over your rusty LTD and your trailer in either one anyways. :lol: :P

A brilliant retort from Chief Bigot Runs with Poop in Mouth! Only problem is that educated successful people like me don’t live in trailers, but hey if you can take you nose off the gas tank long enough we’ll be looking for you in your rusted out Tahoe down here in Ontario.

Troll on, asshat, troll on. :D :P

Dayseed @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:23 pm

MissT MissT:
I agree that it is certainly not the norm here to consider emotions. Hey, it was just a radical new proposal to consider... And the factual arguments are fine, it's the occasional non-factual bile which could be toned down.

I never suggested that considering emotions was not the norm. I never mentioned the "norm." We're off to a problematic start already. And your proposal isn't radical. Proposing evolution? Radical. Luther nailing his theses to the door of the Cathedral? Radical. Suggesting the internet equivalent to banning bodychecking in hockey because there are real people underneath the helmets? I’ll leave the appropriate word up to your imagination.

$1:
Actually, I see that you all still think that I am crying about my own feelings being hurt, well, that's not the case. I've never taken anything personally, or found them upsetting.

$1:
And the tiny minority whose bigotry has surprised me (who probably aren't even reading this thread anyway), I would just suggest that you think a bit more before you post.

See how these two quotes contradict one another? Moreover, that you’re moved to pen a condemnation of posters who don’t meet your standard of civility is evidence itself of taking things personally. Plus, you’re chastising everybody else, except Donny, who began this whole thread by daring anybody to make racist comments before ultimately engaging in it himself. So, it isn’t the content, it’s the posters.

$1:
I simply have noticed the odd conversation taking an uncomfortable turn, since it all becomes rather easy and encouraged to engage in aggressive , polarised views.

Fair enough.

$1:
I don't get upset by them, however I do think it's worthwhile speaking out if lines have been crossed.

But only if the line being crossed is by a poster who doesn’t have your support. It is the illusion of public righteousness masking a personal attack.

$1:
However, you are probably assuming that my tolerance for debate and opposition is very low, and

Nope. Your tactics in dismissing others is in question.

$1:
that I get offended by most of what is said here, which is not the case at all.

Actually, you’re assuming I care what offends you.

$1:
No, this was not a widely scoped condemndation. THis was not about you, and I did not lump you in with other people. Why does it have to be about you you you all the time eh?

Because your post lacked anybody else in the accusation.

$1:
I realise that without finger pointing and naming names, or linking to actual threads, which I don't want to do, some folk might assume I am talking about them, and I'm sorry if that's the case. Most of you, carry on as normal.

If I were you, I would take this last point, which is very accurate, and fix it.

Bodah @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:36 pm

For those of you who think it is OK to post hateful and racist comments here, tread lightly. I have this lawyers email address. :lol:

Coming from a racists that's funny. Keep them coming Chief Bigot Runs with Poop in Mouth

hamiltonguyo @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:43 pm

MissT MissT:
Now I have to say that I have not read anything on this site that stoops to the level of this guy who has been arrested. But over the last few months I have sometimes been appalled at the level of hatred that some people feel comfortable articulating here when it comes to race issues. And I'm not just talking about our facist friend either. I'm assuming that Donny's comments were not a genuine threat - (note the strategic use of the smiley). But I do know where he's coming from, in feeling that some of you perhaps need to take a good hard look at yourselves, and consider the possibility that what you say does often offend those of us of a different race than you. It's really not nice when this happens all the time, and it's pretty easy to get defensive when it does. Luckily I'm sure we've all got thick skin, it's all just the internet (i.e. not the real world) and I don't think the law is the right place to deal with this level of antagonism.

Just a nice, polite request to some of you out there to maybe be a bit less arrogant, and a bit more considerate. Thank you and have a nice day.

i have not seen any truly racist comments by anyone except donny and thefactremains.

ironically they are the ones who yell the loudest about it.

is suggesting that everyone be held to the same standards racist? because if it is then you can lock me up and i'll be proud to go to jail in order to fight for the right to not be descriminated agaisnt because of what other white men diod in the past.

hamiltonguyo @ Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:50 pm

oooops i also forgot saintlucifer and is 20 million accounts.

Previous  1  2  3  4