Canada Kicks Ass
Student aims to prove 'Boobquake' theory

Newsbot @ Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Title: Student aims to prove 'Boobquake' theory
Category: Religion
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2010-04-22 20:03:51

Bacardi4206 @ Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 pm

What in the world? Did this guy actually being serious? That he actually thinks earthquakes are caused by women dressing sexy? I seriously am worried about the middle easts state of mind. They all seem to be lunatic nutjobs.

Newsbot @ Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Title: Thousands join cleavage protest of Iranian cleric
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: kitty
Date: 2010-04-23 04:50:56
Canadian

Trautsla @ Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 pm

I wish George was still around. He would have had a good laugh at all of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

SprCForr @ Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:52 pm

I support this worthy scientific experiment.

DerbyX @ Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
What in the world? Did this guy actually being serious? That he actually thinks earthquakes are caused by women dressing sexy? I seriously am worried about the middle easts state of mind. They all seem to be lunatic nutjobs.

I have no doubt he thinks its true anymore then all the nut jobs blaming 9/11, Katrina, and whatever natural disaster you can think of on any of America's "social ills".

How often has some nut job preacher blamed our societies permissive attitude towards homosexuality, promiscuity, abortion, or whatever for calamity has just happened?

All the time.

fifeboy @ Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
Perhaps the next experiment should involve the ladies with their favorite guys. After he can ask her "did the earth move?"

Public_Domain @ Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
SprCForr SprCForr:
Perhaps the next experiment should involve the ladies with their favorite guys. After he can ask her "did the earth move?"

"No, lol"

kitty @ Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:40 am

The problem i see here is that the Iranian Clerics statements are so ridiculous that the best way to respond is through humour but what should the response be if by the slightest chance this "scientific" experiment fails 8O

Brenda @ Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:32 am

There will be some kind of movement of the earth somewhere Monday, since the earth is always moving... Lets just hope it wont be a big one :?

themasta @ Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:57 am

Sometimes...science is AWESOME!

TuavDan @ Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:54 pm

This Iranian most likely received a $1 miilion dollar grant from our government in the first place.

kitty @ Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 am

Strong quake in Taiwan, Philippines; no damage reports

A 6.9 magnitude quake struck in an ocean area north of the Philippines on Monday and was felt throughout Taiwan, officials said, but there were no immediate reports of damage and no mass tsunami warnings.

8O

Canadian_Mind @ Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:28 am

well, boobs are fucking epic.

SprCForr @ Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 am

fifeboy fifeboy:

I support this worthy suggestion.