Canada Kicks Ass
Superbowl Halftime Just Got Funkier..

1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:05 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=16846" target="_blank">Superbowl Halftime Just Got Funkier..</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=News_Links&file=category&catid=2" target="_blank">Sports</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=cdncutie" target="_blank">cdncutie</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2006-12-11 09:39:02

bossdog @ Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:05 pm

ROTFL
I was wondering why cc would make a sports news post!
ROTFL

bootlegga @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:11 am

Uh oh, what if he sings Erotic City?

Thematic-Device @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:15 am

damn with the headline I was hoping for George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadellic

Blue_Nose @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:18 am

Thematic-Device Thematic-Device:
damn with the headline I was hoping for George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadellic
I think the headline for them would have been "Superbowl Halftime just got Supergroovalisticprosifunksticated" :wink:

Clogeroo @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:18 am

Super bowl?

bossdog @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:20 am

Clogeroo Clogeroo:
Super bowl?

I don't know you that well but I hope to fuck you're kidding. You know Prince but not the Super Bowl?

edited for grammer. I was beside myself for a minute and forgot how to type.

Clogeroo @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:27 am

$1:
I don't know you that well but I hope to fuck you're kidding. You knw Prince but the Super Bowl?

Haha I looked it up. I was thinking it was a baseball thing. I'm not sure who prince is either.

cdncutie @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:53 am

ahhahaha....so what time is halftime...I don't want to have to watch the football game thingy...;)

Clogeroo @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:00 pm

$1:
Will someone get this guy a freakin NEWSPAPER please?

Well I barley understand the CFL and the Grey Cup so how can I grasp other leagues?

cdncutie @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:01 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
$1:
ahhahaha....so what time is halftime...I don't want to have to watch the football game thingy...;)

Half way thru the game CC...... duh!

:wink:

Im fine with this as long as theres no wardrobe malfunctions..... 8O

you may rethink that when you see the twinz that back him up...

cdncutie @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:19 pm

$1:
ROTFL
I was wondering why cc would make a sports news post!
ROTFL

pfftt..I take offense!...for the right guy I've even been known to watch a hockey game ;)

TattoodGirl @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:31 pm

whew.....i thought we would have to endure a reunion of the U2/Greenday IPOD commercial...... :roll:

Blue_Nose @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:00 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
whew.....i thought we would have to endure a reunion of the U2/Greenday IPOD commercial...... :roll:
Haven't seen the commercial, but AMEN to that, nonetheless!

TattoodGirl @ Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:07 pm

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Haven't seen the commercial, but AMEN to that, nonetheless!

Sorry, BN should have clarified.....I was referring to the opening home game for New Orleans....it made me think it was a poor attempt at a commercial..... :)

1  2  Next