Canada Kicks Ass
Taliban urges next Canadian prime minister to pull troops ou

1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Title: Taliban urges next Canadian prime minister to pull troops out of Afghanistan
Category: World
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2008-09-09 12:32:17
Canadian

roger-roger @ Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Someone should tell him about Layton. ROTFL

ridenrain @ Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:57 pm

You can bet he already got his invitation.

roger-roger @ Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:06 pm

XD

Freakinoldguy @ Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:58 pm

You've gotta admit it's a nice try though, since the next PM is going to be the one we currently have.

Silly Taliban............................ tricks are for kids.

I guess they mustn't have read the polls. Or it could be that their operatives currently residing in Canada have assured them of a Liberal Victory in the next election. ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Tman1 @ Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:51 pm

How does the Taliban have more knowledge on Canadian politics than the rest of the world who couldn't care less? In fact, does the rest of the world even know of the idiocy of this election? Come on, where are they getting their information from? Pakistan, who probably don't even know what's going on? Do they even have the distinction between the U.S, Britain and anybody? This story just seems too well thought out. The Taliban think all foreign people are the same and they 'advise' the next government to pull out all Canadian troops? Pretty good information network for a tribal people. Canada isn't the only country in Afghanistan, I don't see them telling the Dutch specifically or Sarkozy to pull out. Please. Who wrote this story?

roger-roger @ Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:27 am

How do we know they didnt send a nasty-gram to every other country in ISAF? They probably have, it just wouldnt be news in Canada.

kenmore @ Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:15 am

Tell them M. Dion doesn't respond to threats or childish TV ads..

stemmer @ Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:02 am

I hope Canadians have more resolve then Spain did when they were threatened with the same rhetoric in their (Spanish) national election...

kenmore @ Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:26 am

Well I guess Canadians are fed up with financially supporting the American war.. polls say the majority want out of it... hard to argue that when its a no win situation..

PENATRATOR @ Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:33 am

kenmore kenmore:
Well I guess Canadians are fed up with financially supporting the American war..

Junk

-Mario- @ Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:54 am

Thank god Chretien is no longuer in power, he probably do it ROTFL ROTFL

kenmore @ Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:14 pm

It's Not Only Oil , tough times could be ahead!!!

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister
of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States and Canada
that if military action against Iraq and Afghanistan continues, Taliban
authorities will cut off America's and Canada's supply of convenience
store managers.

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers
will be next, followed by Bell and Rogers customer service reps.
It's getting ugly folks

ridenrain @ Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:21 pm

lol. and the last words we hear when the last NATO troop leaves Afghanistan will be "Thank you, come again". I wonder if the US could start deporting illegal Mexicans to Afghanistan.

themasta @ Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:44 pm

kenmore kenmore:
Tell them M. Dion doesn't respond to threats or childish TV ads..

Right, because when people think of Dion, they think of leadership and strength. Not a limp-wristing, mincing, dandy with no spine or resolve. Dion always looks on the verge of tears or so scared out of his mind that one has to wonder if the stench one can smell is fear or the shit in his pants.

1  2  Next