Today In Islam: Omnibus Thread

Previous  1 ... 162  163  164  165  166  167  168 ... 183  Next

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:00 pm

raydan raydan:
Frauds, Crooks and Criminals

Funniest thing I've seen today... thanks Fiddle. :lol:

Yeah, yeah, I know...

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:09 pm

More persuasive evidence showing the Sydney Australian stabber was persuaded and inspired by Mohammedan doctrine.

raydan @ Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:11 pm

All news media are crap... some are just crappier than others.

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:19 pm

And if they're not Justin will pay them extra to get on board the Liberal approved crap train. 8)

raydan @ Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:39 pm

Don't look to far Left/Right for your news Fiddle... you'll probably miss about 75% of the truth. Mind you, you'll never get the whole picture no matter where you look, but take everything with a grain of salt and look more towards the centre.

BeaverFever @ Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:10 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
As if anyone would believe a rag like pj in the first place

For "anyone" not familiar with BF's definition of "anyone" he means "anyone" who thinks like he would like them to think.

Some of you I know would not fit that definition. You would read both sources - Beave's state-run media source and the source PJ Media is using. This one:

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/ ... day-passes

I count myself among you of the latter category and I believe we discovered the fact that facts from both sources are similar although one or the other might stress certain factors and minimize others. Also PJ's source appears to be more recent and deals with a more recent hearing than Beave's source does.

Basically: Beave's CBC was written about a month before the Toronto Sun's but it tells you:

$1:
Ayanle Hasan Ali can attend Mohawk College unaccompanied while being held at Hamilton hospital

The source PJ media is using (the toronto Sun) tells you:

$1:
In a controversial disposition at his first hearing last year, the ORB stunned many by allowing Ali to attend Mohawk College across the street from his Hamilton psychiatric hospital — a privilege challenged by the Crown but upheld by Ontario’s top court.

Concerning a more recent hearing than the one Beave is beating his chest about the Toronto Sun tells you:

$1:
Now he’s being allowed to find another educational institution in the Hamilton area.

At his latest ORB hearing held last month, all agreed the mentally ill man continues to pose a “significant threat” to the community.

Yet the board has agreed to a multitude of possible new privileges for Ali in the upcoming year.

Your reading comprehension really is atrocious. You think the article says he’s been allowed day passes immediately even though he’s a threat but that’s not what it says.

Let me spell it out for you: the board agreed he’s currently a threat and not currently ready for day passes. They simply said the hospital treating him has permission to START with small privileges like being allowed to walk in the yard with staff WHEN HE IS READY. Do you understand the difference between “now” and “maybe someday when experts think you’re ready”?

If he shows improvement over time, privileges may gradually increase to include the college classes IF HE IS READY

Get it?

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:22 pm

Forget about reading comprehension your basic comprehension of reality is the real problem.

I don't know why you think you're capable of knowing what I'm thinking. You don't seem to get what I'm thinking even when I tell you what I'm thinking.

I'll try it again. Impress me. Get it this time.

I'm saying all three posts and articles are saying the same thing about the case.

Even the PJ Media post you seemed to think you knew better than is saying the same thing:

$1:
Good news: the top court in Canada’s most populous province, the Ontario Review Board, struck a strong blow against “Islamophobia” Wednesday when it declared, according to the Toronto Sun, that a young Muslim named Ayanle Hassan Ali was “now eligible for extensive forays into the community, despite remaining a ‘significant threat’ to the public.”

Here - I looked up the word eligible for you, in the silly hope it might help you avoid getting confused: Eligible. Click the link, but watch out for the flood of reality as you finally realize all 3 articles are telling you the same thing and nobody is saying they aren't.

Now I'm going to tell you what I actually am thinking. Ready. Here it comes. Try to get it this time.

The Ontario Review Board's decision sucks donkey dick. I don't care if all it said was the stabby, nutcase Jihadi is eligible to look for a new College (apparently Mohawk won't take him) as well as eligible for a multitude of possible new privileges. It's crap. The decision is crap.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Clarion Intel Exclusive: Philadelphia Shooter Attended Radical Mosque

$1:
Maurice Hill, the criminal who wounded six police officers in a shootout in Philadelphia and was arrested after a seven-hour standoff, attended a radical mosque.

The mosque, called Masjid Ahlil Hadith Wal Athar, is known for preaching the Islamist ideology promoted by Saudi Arabia referred to as “Wahhabism.”

Clarion Intelligence Network has been aware through its sources that the area where the shootings took place is known for trafficking in guns, drugs and counterfeit items. This criminal market has a strong Islamist element that includes extremist gangs.

Hill’s older sister said he “occasionally attended” an unnamed mosque, confirming initial reports from our sources that Hill is a Muslim. The sources do not yet have first-hand evidence of the shooter being personally involved in Islamist extremism.

Clarion Intel’s sources report that Masjid Ahlil Hadith Wal Athar is a Salafi mosque which follows the theocratic teachings of Saudi Arabia’s top Wahhabist scholars.

At this point, there is no indication that Hill’s shooting of police officers was motivated by Islamism or anything other than a desire to resist arrest.

However, Islamism’s inherent hostility towards Western governments and values fuels anti-police bigotry that can justify violence against law enforcement. Clarion’s sources stated that many of the mosque’s attendees view the police as oppressors of Muslims.

Anti-police bigotry is pervasive in the area, as evidenced by this advertisement that was posted by an associate of the militant Islamist network in America on the Facebook page of the Majlis Ash Shura of Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley (see left).

The mosque attended by the shooter bases its preaching on the works of Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab, the founder of the theocratic, anti-Western version of Islam that was instituted by the Saudi regime and referred to as “Wahhabism” (see poster below).

Our sources say that the mosque also emphasizes the teachings of Ibn Taymiyyah, a scholar who died in 1328 and is referenced by Islamist extremists and terrorists around the world to justify their views and violent actions.

Steven Simon of the Brookings Institute credits Taymiyya with responsibility for the “elevation of jihad—not the spiritual struggle that many modern Muslims take it to be, but physical combat against unbelievers—to the rank of the canonical five pillars of Islam.”

The mosque’s social media pages also repeatedly quote Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan, one of the top Wahhabist imams in the Saudi religious establishment.

Al-Fawzan is perhaps best known for once preaching, “Slavery is part of jihad, and jihad will remain as long there is Islam.” Fawzan also recently got some attention for justifying the murdering of opponents of the Saudi regime.

The shooter was previously arrested about a dozen times, including charges related to burglary, fleeing and evading the police, drugs, guns and aggravated assault (which was a downgrade from attempted murder). He served two years on drug-related charges, was paroled in 2006 and then had to serve another year for shooting someone and was released in 2013.

In the latest incident, the police were executing a search warrant related to drug trafficking when Hill opened fire using an AR15. He also had a handgun.

Clarion’s Intel Network recently exposed a militant Islamist network based around the Philadelphia area that includes gun and drug traffickers and encourages targeting of law enforcement and the U.S. government.

There is no proof linking the shooter to this network at the time of the publication of this article. We will continue to investigate.

https://clarionproject.org/clarion-inte ... al-mosque/

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Kind of interesting. High card on the "Progressive stack" has to be reshuffled from time to time:

Vegetarian student disqualified from GCSE paper for 'obscene racial comments' after she criticised halal meat

$1:
A student was disqualified from her GCSE exam after she was accused of making “obscene racial comments” by criticising halal meat.

Abigail Ward, 16, a strict vegetarian, wrote during a Religious Studies exam in June that she found the idea of halal meat "absolutely disgusting".

The exam board OCR later disqualified Miss Ward from the exam, accusing her of making "obscene racial comments".

The decision was only overturned when her school, Gildredge House in Eastbourne, appealed the decision, insisting Miss Ward had been expressing her distaste for halal butchers and was not making any comment about Muslims.

The school added that no other comments made in the paper could be construed as racist.

The exam board upheld the appeal and later apologised for the “upset and stress” they caused Miss Ward, the Telegraph reported.

It also accepted that the board's original letter "describing the frequency and severity of the comments" was "inaccurate".

Miss Ward’s mother Layla, a 36-year-old nurse, said she believed the misunderstanding was probably down to an “over-zealous, over-righteous” examiner.

She told the paper: “Abbey is an animal lover and a very strict vegetarian.

“Philosophy is all about debating and getting your opinion out. I can’t believe how pathetic it is."

In a statement, OCR said: "OCR takes all incidence of suspected offensive material against a religious group in exams very seriously and must apply rules which are set out for all exam boards in such cases.

"We accept that initially we did not reach the right conclusion and were too harsh."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/vege ... 15746.html

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Rashida Tlaib’s Brother Says Canada Will Be An Islamic Nation Soon

https://twitter.com/LizaRosen101/status ... on-soon%2F

BeaverFever @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:59 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Clarion Intel Exclusive: Philadelphia Shooter Attended Radical Mosque

$1:
Maurice Hill, the criminal who wounded six police officers in a shootout in Philadelphia and was arrested after a seven-hour standoff, attended a radical mosque.

The mosque, called Masjid Ahlil Hadith Wal Athar, is known for preaching the Islamist ideology promoted by Saudi Arabia referred to as “Wahhabism.”

Clarion Intelligence Network has been aware through its sources that the area where the shootings took place is known for trafficking in guns, drugs and counterfeit items. This criminal market has a strong Islamist element that includes extremist gangs.

Hill’s older sister said he “occasionally attended” an unnamed mosque, confirming initial reports from our sources that Hill is a Muslim. The sources do not yet have first-hand evidence of the shooter being personally involved in Islamist extremism.

Clarion Intel’s sources report that Masjid Ahlil Hadith Wal Athar is a Salafi mosque which follows the theocratic teachings of Saudi Arabia’s top Wahhabist scholars.

At this point, there is no indication that Hill’s shooting of police officers was motivated by Islamism or anything other than a desire to resist arrest.

However, Islamism’s inherent hostility towards Western governments and values fuels anti-police bigotry that can justify violence against law enforcement. Clarion’s sources stated that many of the mosque’s attendees view the police as oppressors of Muslims.

Anti-police bigotry is pervasive in the area, as evidenced by this advertisement that was posted by an associate of the militant Islamist network in America on the Facebook page of the Majlis Ash Shura of Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley (see left).

The mosque attended by the shooter bases its preaching on the works of Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab, the founder of the theocratic, anti-Western version of Islam that was instituted by the Saudi regime and referred to as “Wahhabism” (see poster below).

Our sources say that the mosque also emphasizes the teachings of Ibn Taymiyyah, a scholar who died in 1328 and is referenced by Islamist extremists and terrorists around the world to justify their views and violent actions.

Steven Simon of the Brookings Institute credits Taymiyya with responsibility for the “elevation of jihad—not the spiritual struggle that many modern Muslims take it to be, but physical combat against unbelievers—to the rank of the canonical five pillars of Islam.”

The mosque’s social media pages also repeatedly quote Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan, one of the top Wahhabist imams in the Saudi religious establishment.

Al-Fawzan is perhaps best known for once preaching, “Slavery is part of jihad, and jihad will remain as long there is Islam.” Fawzan also recently got some attention for justifying the murdering of opponents of the Saudi regime.

The shooter was previously arrested about a dozen times, including charges related to burglary, fleeing and evading the police, drugs, guns and aggravated assault (which was a downgrade from attempted murder). He served two years on drug-related charges, was paroled in 2006 and then had to serve another year for shooting someone and was released in 2013.

In the latest incident, the police were executing a search warrant related to drug trafficking when Hill opened fire using an AR15. He also had a handgun.

Clarion’s Intel Network recently exposed a militant Islamist network based around the Philadelphia area that includes gun and drug traffickers and encourages targeting of law enforcement and the U.S. government.

There is no proof linking the shooter to this network at the time of the publication of this article. We will continue to investigate.

https://clarionproject.org/clarion-inte ... al-mosque/

Leave it to the rabidly anti-Muslim Clarion project to try and make everything the result of evil Islam. This guy is a lifelong criminal, crack dealer and jailbird who opened fire on cops during a drug raid, doesn’t really sound like Islam has anything to do with what happened.

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:07 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
This guy is a lifelong criminal, crack dealer and jailbird who opened fire on cops during a drug raid

True. He's also an Islamist. There's a reason the first thing the Islamists do when they take over an area is open the prison doors.

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Muslim Cleric Killed After Cow He Was About to Ritually Slaughter Fights Back

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:58 pm

Here ya go Beave. On another thread we were discussing your need to believe you know how I think. I can help you.

Actually watch this one below. You'll actually know how I think. I agree with Colonel West.

If you don't know what he's talking about he's talking about, he's talking about the Islamic decision to stress the political ideology of Mohammed in Medina over the earlier religious preachings of Mohammed in Mecca. The Medina doctrines and their influence are what people like West and myself oppose, not individual Muslims.

But yeah, when a muslim or muslims white, black or brown are behaving loony under the influence of the crazy musings, dictates and example of the warlord of Medina, me and Colonel West don't mind telling you about it.

BeaverFever @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:47 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
This guy is a lifelong criminal, crack dealer and jailbird who opened fire on cops during a drug raid

True. He's also an Islamist. There's a reason the first thing the Islamists do when they take over an area is open the prison doors.

There’s virtually no evidence that he’s an “islamist” and the opening prison doors comment is just another of your crocks of shit

Previous  1 ... 162  163  164  165  166  167  168 ... 183  Next