Canada Kicks Ass
Trumpocalypse Thread - The End Is Now

Previous  1 ... 625  626  627  628  629  630  631 ... 969  Next

BartSimpson @ Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:40 pm

Two things:

1. Trump will not be removed from office.

2. He will be reelected in November and he'll win the popular vote over whatever lackluster shitbag the Democrats nominate.

Deal with it. [but]

BartSimpson @ Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:59 pm

The Dem's new t-shirt:

"I impeached Trump and all I got was this lousy pen."

:lol:

BeaverFever @ Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:23 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Two things:

2. He will be reelected in November and he'll win the popular vote over whatever lackluster shitbag the Democrats nominate.

Deal with it. [but]

But he LOST the popular vote last time and you said poppy vote doesn’t matter. Why the flip flop?

stratos @ Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:26 pm

$1:
But he LOST the popular vote last time and you said poppy vote doesn’t matter. Why the flip flop?

It's called rubbing your nose in it.

Tricks @ Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:57 pm

stratos stratos:
$1:

Ah, the best way to run a country.

You guys are fucked.

BartSimpson @ Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:21 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Two things:

Deal with it. [but]

It matters to you and that's why I mentioned it. :wink:

BartSimpson @ Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:24 pm

Hunter Biden is being called to court for contempt of court... [popcorn]

https://deepclips.com/clip/3780/appear- ... nter-biden

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 am

In this hilarious cartoon parody the Road Trumprunner is chased by Wile E Coyote, played by Shifty Adam Schiff or if you would prefer Pencil-neck, the bug-eyed, Burbank, Bolshevik

It's Tweetamus Maximus vs Politicus Hacktimus:

PluggyRug @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:21 am

ROTFL

PluggyRug @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:44 am

stratos @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:58 am

Tricks Tricks:
stratos stratos:
$1:

Ah, the best way to run a country.

You guys are fucked.

If that's how you read it , then you don't understand.

But we are so fucked that even a thread on here admits it's harder in Canada than in the USA. Yet you say we are fucked. [huh]

Thanos @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:12 am

stratos stratos:

But we are so fucked that even a thread on here admits it's harder in Canada than in the USA. Yet you say we are fucked. [huh]

Oh, Canada is quite fucked. The myth here that says we aren't, that some kind of fucking quasi-social paradise has been built here, is just as strong though as the myth in the US that says you guys are the greatest and will never fall. Team Canada is just as delusional as Team USA, and just as willing as any cold-hearted American to write off anyone on the other side who can't make it, or who doesn't go along with the cult. All nations are cults anyway, given the willingness of the cultists to write off those inside the country who don't fit or who don't go along with the appropriate dogma. The only difference between Canadians and Americans is that Canadians don't wave flags as much. Beyond that the mindset is identical when it comes to determining who is expendable, or an outright internal enemy.

DrCaleb @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:48 am

stratos stratos:

I think you read that backwards.

"World Economic Forum research: It's easier to get ahead in Canada than in the U.S."

BartSimpson @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:03 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
"World Economic Forum research: It's easier to get ahead in Canada than in the U.S."

It is easier to get ahead in Canada than it is in the USA.

Canadians get ahead by moving to the USA and they easily get ahead of other Canadians by doing so.

Americans are already here, doing pretty damned good compared to Canadians, so there isn't much room for improvement!

Point of fact is that about 33,000 Canadians moved to the USA last year while only 9,000 Americans moved to Canada.

Seems to me those 33,000 Canadians know more then the pointy heads at the WEF.

DrCaleb @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:17 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Americans are already here, doing pretty damned good compared to Canadians, so there isn't much room for improvement!

Overall Best Countries Ranking

Canada, #2, USA, #7. Room for improvement.

Corruption Perceptions Index

USA, 18 out of 175. Definitely room for improvement.

Human Development Index

USA, 13th of 189.

Economic Freedom

Canada #8, USA #12. Lots of room for improvement.

Maternal mortality

Canada, #7. USA #12. 8O

I think that makes my point.

Previous  1 ... 625  626  627  628  629  630  631 ... 969  Next