Canada Kicks Ass
Canada can do more, Israeli ambassador says

Previous  1  2  3

hoopoe @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:58 am

Whose stopping arms shipments to Israel?

Sgt_ShockNAwe @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:58 am

Not sure what your going on about,

According to the disinformation campaign being broadcast by the North American Media, Israel is NOT at war with Lebanon. This should have been a 'friendly' visit by mutually supporting forces, in joint operation against Israel.

Instead, they drove their tanks into a Lebanese barracks and took them all prisoner. How nice. Yes, it makes it SO much better that they treated them kindly and put on the kettle.

The Germans in WWII, after shooting down a pilot and having him captured, often would invite him to their squadron for 1 or more days of drinking, partying, and of course, lots of tea. It is called CHIVALRY, and it is a normal part of warfare.

Nobody gives a damn that the Israelis just waltzed into this barracks, and took everybody prisoner? I missed the Israeli declaration of war against Lebanon on Fox News. Anyone catch it on CNN? Even CBC? Maybe BBC?

I'd say that having a few words with this guy after the fact would be normal, just to clear things up, get a debriefing on what actually happened, what the Israelis said, did, and to see if this guy has any connections with the IDF. Obviously something struck them as strange about the video.

What it also clearly shows is that ONCE AGAIN, not reported by MSM, Israel IS AT WAR WITH LEBANON, not Hezbollah. Hezbollah is just one very good paramilitary arm of Lebanon, and they are frequently seen lauging and joking with the Lebanese army. This is a war between Israel and Lebanon, PERIOD! It has NOTHING to do with the phony 'War on Terrorism'.

---
“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous, the essential act of warfare is the destruction of the produce of human labour”

Sgt_ShockNAwe @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:59 am

Sorry, no coffee yet ;). Meant '...in joint operation against Hezbollah'.

---
“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous, the essential act of warfare is the destruction of the produce of human labour”

Sgt_ShockNAwe @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:04 am

I really like him, too. I thought he kicked in that leadership debate on tv. He was the only one that didn't resort to name-calling (although in retrospect, everything Paul Martin said about Steven Harper is now coming true, I choke on my words to admit)

I also think that, along with Jack Layton, Duceppe is definitely the most intelligent and well-read of the leaders.

---

Sgt_ShockNAwe @ Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:09 am

I think there is one lonely woman in England, camped outside a n air base, protesting the transfer of arms (mostly bombs, I think your census taker Lockheed Martin makes a lovely cluster bomb model) from the United States, stopping at this base to refuel, and on to Israel.

She has a sign, and is not allowed to stand any closer than 18 inches from the wire. She is recording and reporting the planes, serial numbers, and all weapons crates she can see.

---

Previous  1  2  3