Canada Kicks Ass
PC Party rises again, unveils plans for 2005

KevinGagnon @ Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:30 pm

<strong>Written By:</strong> KevinGagnon
<strong>Date:</strong> 2005-03-10 12:30:00
<a href="/article/23002328-pc-party-rises-again-unveils-plans-for-2005">Article Link</a>

Guest @ Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:24 pm

Since it was the PC`s that got Canada in the mess it is today under Mulroney,why would anyone want them.Whatever they say we know it will be a lie.The corporate agenda under a different name again.Blah blah blah.

KevinGagnon @ Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:12 pm

The people behind this PC Party are not Mulroney supporters as you may assume. You can e-mail them your concern anyways.

Kevin

Guest @ Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:32 pm

The PC party lost all credibility thanks to Bryan Mulroney.Their latest motion to amend the Budget apparently wanted to cut back on money for childcare,Kyoto and stop gun
registration.They should move to the USA where such thoughts would be welcomed by GW Bush.
Robert G. Mac Donald.B.A.M.D. -Canadian Patriot

Guest @ Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:24 pm

The PC party was always two parties loosly held together. Mulroney and his minions and ilk have moved to the dogchow party. reform-alliance-conservative-??? party. when they lose the next election they will change their name again.

KevinGagnon @ Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:30 pm

I have some new name ideas for them.

Republican Conservative Christian Party of America. (RCCPA)

or

Jesus Land Party

:-p

Kevin

KevinGagnon @ Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:37 pm

That little sarcasm above was directed towards the New Conservative Party, and not the PC Party.

Kevin

bmac @ Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:04 am

Kevin, What is to be concerned about? I checked out their website and found nothing progressive or uniquely Canadian. In fact the policies(not really policies but pseudo statements of beliefs) are a mishmash of Conservative Party V5 and Liberal pragmatism. Nothing new here.

Guest @ Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:12 pm

Happy to say we have found the perfect candidate to stand up for voters who cannot bring themselves to vote for Laurie Hawn and would never vote for Anne McLellan. Once the writ is dropped we can move on and show that there is a PC alternative.

KevinGagnon @ Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:42 pm

This is for sure an alternative party. I just hope they have enough candidates running in the next election to make them a threat to New Conservative Party candidates. You figure if some ridings end close between New Conservative Party candidates and Liberal candidates, PC Party candidates could be a threat to the New Conservative Party attracting Progressive Conservative voters away from the NCP. I'm not sure though if the PC Party has very many candidates running in the next election?????

Kevin

---
Acoustic Guitar: This machine will kill facist.- Woody Guthrie