Canada Kicks Ass
DICAPRIO RAPED BY BEAR IN FOX MOVIE

BRAH @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:35 am

$1:
TUE DEC 01 11:01:02 2015 ET

The new movie 'REVENANT' features a shocking scene of a wild bear raping Leo DiCaprio!

The explicit moment from Oscar winning director Alejandro Inarritu has caused maximum controversy in early screenings. Some in the audience escaped to the exits when the Wolf of Wall Street met the Grizzly of Yellowstone.

The story of rural survivalism and revenge reaches new violent levels for a mainstream film.

The bear flips Leo over and thrusts and thrusts during the explicit mauling.

"He is raped -- twice!"

Not to be outdone, DiCaprio rips open a horse and sleeps naked in its carcass!

For director Inarritu, 'BIRDMAN' was just the appetizer.

FOX has given the movie an award-qualifying release on Christmas Day.

Developing...

http://drudgereport.com/now3.htm

8O

BeaverFever @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:48 am

Or was he raped by a fox in a bear movie?

PluggyRug @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:04 pm

I feel sorry for the bear.

BartSimpson @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:11 pm

$1:
Not to be outdone, DiCaprio rips open a horse and sleeps naked in its carcass!

Big deal. Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford did much the same thing in The Empire Strikes Back over 30 years ago.

BeaverFever @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:15 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Big deal. Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford did much the same thing in The Empire Strikes Back over 30 years ago.

A wookie is worse than a bear! But I heard Chewbacca would spike their drinks first so they wouldn't remember.

BartSimpson @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:23 pm

This was done to a tauntaun in TESB.

BeaverFever @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Chewbacca raped a tauntaun? Must've been in the director's cut.

Delwin @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Yeah but the real debate is over who pulled out their gun first. Tauntaun draws first, fair game.

Thanos @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:23 pm

And if you needed confirmation that Matt Drudge is a malicious fucking hacky idiot this kind of story should be the final proof. And, BTW, it was a female bear. :roll:

BRAH @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Thanos Thanos:
And if you needed confirmation that Matt Drudge is a malicious fucking hacky idiot this kind of story should be the final proof. And, BTW, it was a female bear. :roll:

Not so fast the source for the story came from here, BAZINGA! :lol:
http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/11/29/the-revenant-leonardo-dicaprio-molestation-by-grizzly-bear-depicted-in-spectacular-detail-from-the-novel-its-based-on

Thanos @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Fox Studios says otherwise, as in what kind of demented fuckstick would even think they saw something like that? in the movie.

Freakinoldguy @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:26 pm

It actually looks like it's going to be a good movie so maybe I'll swallow my dislike of Mr. Dicaprio and go see it.

It's not every movie that features, interspecies rape, :wink: people being buried alive, the dead arising and hate filled revenge themes carried out from the grave with muskets and tomahawks. ROTFL

By the sounds of it the only thing that'll be missing is some good old Hollywood Gerbil Jamming. [cheer]

I hope they do the Hugh Glass story proud.

BRAH @ Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Fox Studios says otherwise, as in what kind of demented fuckstick would even think they saw something like that? in the movie.

$1:
The bear flips Glass over on his belly and molests him– dry humps him actually– as he nearly devours him.

8O

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
It actually looks like it's going to be a good movie so maybe I'll swallow my dislike of Mr. Dicaprio and go see it.

It's not every movie that features, interspecies rape, :wink: people being buried alive, the dead arising and hate filled revenge themes carried out from the grave with muskets and tomahawks. ROTFL

By the sounds of it the only thing that'll be missing is some good old Hollywood Gerbil Jamming. [cheer]

I hope they do the Hugh Glass story proud.

Richard Gere is in the movie? :lol: