Canada Kicks Ass
Dr Who

Hyack @ Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm truly amazed there isn't a Dr Who thread already going. I just finished watching this years Christmas special, "Twice Upon a Time" and was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't one of those episodes that one had trouble following, being too complex or with an impossible to follow story line. It would seem Series 11 sees the Twelfth Doctor regenerates into a female form, which should prove to be interesting. The 13th Doctor will be played by Jodie Whittaker.....

BRAH @ Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:07 am

If you shag this Doctor Who are you shagging a beautiful woman or Bruce Jenner?

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:51 am

BRAH BRAH:

My biggest problem with the new Doctor has been I was starting to like Peter Capaldi as the old one.

But yeah...

If this woman doctor starts having romances, that will creep me out. And come to think of it his wedding ring to River Song fell off during the regeneration scene. I'm assuming that's what that was. If so was shedding the ring symbolic?

What if the new Doctor still likes girls?

That's the big problem with a female doctor. All the ways they can screw it up.

Hyack @ Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:55 pm

This regeneration of the Doctor is definitely going to take some getting used to for the audience but how the Doctor handles it herself should be extremely......difficult and hilarious.... 8O 8O

BRAH @ Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:22 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BRAH BRAH:

My biggest problem with the new Doctor has been I was starting to like Peter Capaldi as the old one.

But yeah...

If this woman doctor starts having romances, that will creep me out. And come to think of it his wedding ring to River Song fell off during the regeneration scene. I'm assuming that's what that was. If so was shedding the ring symbolic?

What if the new Doctor still likes girls?

That's the big problem with a female doctor. All the ways they can screw it up.

It's the same problem Star Trek has with the Trill symbiont's such as when Jadzia Dax had feelings for a woman her symbiot's former host Curzon Dax had a relationship with, God I'm a Geek! :mrgreen:

DrCaleb @ Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:21 am

Hyack Hyack:
This regeneration of the Doctor is definitely going to take some getting used to for the audience but how the Doctor handles it herself should be extremely......difficult and hilarious.... 8O 8O

Yea, she looks like she's already having a bad day, post regeneration.

I liked having a story with the original Doctor, William Hartnell. Too many of his episodes are gone forever, because they were erased once they had been broadcast to re-use the video tape.