Canada Kicks Ass
Movies to look forward to in 2017...

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 10  Next

BRAH @ Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:22 am

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Official Teaser Trailer

8O XD [popcorn]

Thanos @ Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:54 am

Looks like they're continuing the franchise trend of crewing their ships with banter-spewing humans that make you look forward to them getting gutted by xenomorphs, throttled by androids, or turned into goo by Engineers.

xerxes @ Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:33 am

The reviews for Logan are all spot on. It's a seriously good movie and easily the best X-Men movie to date. It's almost jarring, but instantly refreshing, going from the sanitized PG-13 predecessors to Logan where people get sliced and diced by Wolverine and X-23 and being told to fuck off.

Go see it, you won't be disappointed.

Tricks @ Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:56 am

Imagine what it took for fox to wake the fuck up and stop making shitty x-men movies.

xerxes @ Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:55 am

I'm guessing it was Deadpool. That showed you could make an R-rated superhero movie and still make money and a good movie to boot.

Tricks @ Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:01 pm

xerxes xerxes:
I'm guessing it was Deadpool. That showed you could make an R-rated superhero movie and still make money and a good movie to boot.

Which they almost weren't going to make. Test footage had to "leak" to the public.

That's what started it.

xerxes @ Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:00 pm

Sad but true.

BRAH @ Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:31 pm

xerxes xerxes:
The reviews for Logan are all spot on. It's a seriously good movie and easily the best X-Men movie to date. It's almost jarring, but instantly refreshing, going from the sanitized PG-13 predecessors to Logan where people get sliced and diced by Wolverine and X-23 and being told to fuck off.

Go see it, you won't be disappointed.

Logan was the best Superhero movie since the Dark Knight and X-23 owned every scene.

BRAH @ Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Tricks Tricks:
xerxes xerxes:

Which they almost weren't going to make. Test footage had to "leak" to the public.

That's what started it.

The test footage was leaked to force the studios hand to green light the movie.

Tricks @ Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:21 am

That's literally what I just said.

BRAH @ Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:25 am

You're right, you should work for DC because they need someone who knows what they're doing. 8O

Jack_Styner @ Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:05 am

I recently saw logan. It's such a good movie. Definitely worth a watch. SPLIT is next on my list. I am gonna watch it tonight

ShepherdsDog @ Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Watched Arrival. It's pretty thought provoking. A lot better than the second ID4 movie. Mind you it wasn't too hard to be better than that one.

BRAH @ Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:26 pm

They're rebooting The Matrix. :evil:

xerxes @ Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:11 pm

If John Wick was a chick.....

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 10  Next