Canada Kicks Ass
This week in late night comedy

Previous  1 ... 19  20  21  22  23

N_Fiddledog @ Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:14 am

Thanos @ Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Bill went nut last night in honour of 4/20. You're doing a heck of a job, brownie! :mrgreen:

Beam me up, mothership! :lol:

Plus Jordan Peterson went into Terminator mode too on the squishes, SJW, and shitty parents that created the genuinely icky snowflake generation:

herbie @ Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:34 pm

THe Democrats don't have the nuts to endorse legal weed as a platform.

Thanos @ Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:00 pm

The Dems chose the only candidate crappy enough who could lose to Donald Trump and all signs still indicate that they're more than willing and able enough to do it all over again. :evil:

Thanos @ Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:42 am

xerxes @ Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:01 am

Thanos Thanos:
The Dems chose the only candidate crappy enough who could lose to Donald Trump and all signs still indicate that they're more than willing and able enough to do it all over again. :evil:

Sad but true. Like Alex Wagner was saying on Real Time, the fact that the DNC is suing now almost two years after the fact, shows just how much they're looking back and not forward.

If the blue wave happens this November, it'll be in spite of the DNC and not because of it.

BeaverFever @ Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:22 am

Thanos Thanos:
Bill went nut last night in honour of 4/20. You're doing a heck of a job, brownie! :mrgreen:

Beam me up, mothership! :lol:

Plus Jordan Peterson went into Terminator mode too on the squishes, SJW, and shitty parents that created the genuinely icky snowflake generation:

I didn’t have a problem with anything Peterson said in this segment but notice in the Overtime clip he totally contradicts his own “rules for life “ and says we should stop offending trump supporters So I guess his “rules” for everyone else are really more like “optional guidelines” for him.

Previous  1 ... 19  20  21  22  23