Canada Kicks Ass
Ahenakew's hate crime conviction overturned

rearguard @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:40 pm

<blockquote>"That's why he fried six million of those guys, you know. Jews would have owned the God-damned world. And look what they're doing. They're killing people in Arab countries."</blockquote><br /> <br /> I would not toss in all Jews in the same bucket, but Zionism most certainly is a problem, and through association what's being done by Zionist Jews ends up making all Jews look very bad. What I don't understand, is why the Jewish people as a whole do not stand up and denounce what's being done in their name? Instead, all I seem to hear are calls of "anti-semitism" whenever someone points out the crap that Israel is doing, or makes mention of the disproportionate number of Jewish Zionists in Washington (and their coherts), or the Israeli spy scandal, or the Israeli lobbying, etc, the list goes on and on.<br /> <br /> For example:<br /> <br /> <i><a href="http://www.radioliberty.com/nlnov03.htm">Some people believe PNAC is a "Zionist front organization" because William Kristol is Jewish</a>, over a third of the founding members of PNAC are Jews, and Richard Perle is associated with the organization. The names of the twenty-five founders are listed below:<br /> <br /> Elliott Abrams, Gary Bauer, William J. Bennett, Jeb Bush, Dick Cheney, Eliot A. Cohen, Midge Decter, Paula Dobriansky, Steve Forbes, Aaron Friedberg, Francis Fukuyama, Frank Gaffney, Fred C. Ikle, Donald Kagan, Zalmay Khalilzad, I. Lewis Libby, Norman Podhoretz, Dan Quayle, Peter W. Rodman, Stephen P. Rosen, Henry S. Rowen, Donald Rumsfeld, Vin Weber, George Weigel, and Paul Wolfowitz. <a href="http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm">[12]</a>"</i><br /> <br /> So, exactly what are these PNAC guys up to, and why are all of the terrorists Muslims? Ummm.<br /> <br /> It seems to me that Canada's "hate laws" are really there just to shut you up from discussing certain topics that really need to be openly discussed. It's simply not healthy to have censorship in a democracy, and without the freedom to speak ones mind, we soon won't have much of a democracy to talk about.<br />