Canada Kicks Ass
Cosmopolitan

jerseyguy @ Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:35 pm

So fill your martini shaker about half through with ice, then we're going to put in half an ounce of lime juice, half an ounce of cranberry juice and half an ounce of triple sack. And since I'm such a good pourer, I can just eyeball it, but at home you want to measure it out half ounce of triple sack and we're going to do one ounce of vodka. Now if you want to be sure, you can get one of these shot pourers and you can measure out one ounce that way you know it's perfect, but I've been pouring drinks for years so I can pour a shot pretty easily. Okay, put the top on the martini shaker and this is the fun part. You want to go ahead and really shake that up and incorporate all those great flavors. You want to make sure you get your cosmopolitan nice and cold so that martini shire gets full of this great icy and it gets so cold you can't even touch it. Take the top off and we're going to pour it into our beautiful martini glass, this looks great. Now you can adjust the recipe, if you like a little more of a lime flavor, add a little more lime juice. If you like a lot of cranberry flavor, add more cranberry, but I find that these portions make the perfect cosmopolitan.Cosmpolitan

LittleBastard @ Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:22 pm

THAT'S GREAT..... if you a GIRL!!! LOL :wink:

Here's my drink of choice!!!