Canada Kicks Ass
Omnibus COVID-19 virus discussion thread

Previous  1 ... 510  511  512  513  514  515  516 ... 533  Next

herbie @ Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:17 am

Heard from my stepson from my first marriage that his Dad died from Covid around Christmas time.
Told me his Dad had been on oxygen at home for many months but refused to get vaccinated, said he was dying anyways. He was 67
Also told me he 'just hadn't got around to' getting his 2nd shot himself..

DrCaleb @ Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:57 am

“Wearing a mask cleans nothing:” Florida judge vacates CDC travel mask mandate

$1:
Mizelle's argument for the ruling is bound to raise legal debate as similar cases have failed many times to take down the federal mandate—including cases that reached the level of the Supreme Court. And Mizelle also has a controversial history. She was appointed to her position in 2020 by former President Donald Trump, despite that the American Bar Association deemed her as "not qualified" to be a district court judge. According to the ABA, nominees to a federal bench should have at least 12 years of experience practicing law before taking the position. But at the time of her nomination, Mizelle had only been a lawyer for eight years, and she hadn't tried a single case as lead or co-counsel. Still, she was confirmed as a district court judge along party lines.

Scape @ Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0g6twz ... WL&index=3

Strutz @ Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:40 pm

herbie herbie:
Heard from my stepson from my first marriage that his Dad died from Covid around Christmas time.
Told me his Dad had been on oxygen at home for many months but refused to get vaccinated, said he was dying anyways. He was 67
Also told me he 'just hadn't got around to' getting his 2nd shot himself..

That sucks herbie though not a direct relative, 67 is too young to check out unnecessarily and hopefully your stepson will catch up on getting protected.

Scape @ Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:57 pm

B.C. man experiencing 22-day lockdown as Shanghai battles latest wave

herbie @ Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:00 pm

You're sealed in an aluminum tube with the recycled air from 350 passenger for hours during a pandemic that isn't over, and the instant you're told masks are not legally required you rip yours off and start cheering.
Duh.
The Triumph of the Ignoroids is complete.....

Scape @ Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:46 pm

COVID-19 travel rules easing Monday for children and the fully vaccinated

DrCaleb @ Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:22 am

Unvaccinated disproportionately risk safety of those vaccinated against COVID-19, study shows

Scape @ Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoKE5Vy ... WL&index=4

housewife @ Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:19 pm

There’s been a huge wave up where my two kids live. They live together and both got covid they both had the same symptoms. One tested positive and the other tested negative! Same at home tests. Needless to say the company is treating them both as active cases. They were down for a week but are feeling better now.

DrCaleb @ Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:50 am

Rapid tests don't check whether you have Covid. They test how infectious you are. If you have Covid, but haven't developed (or lost) the antigens that spread the virus, the test won't detect it.

Only the PCR or blood test, will actually detect Covid.

housewife @ Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:13 am

So oldest was very very infectious and youngest was not. Lol it fits their personalities perfectly!!!

Scape @ Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:11 pm

Residents Get Sick From Food in Shanghai Lockdown

Scape @ Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:22 pm

Well done PEI!!

DrCaleb @ Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:12 am

Moderna vaccine manufacturing plant coming to Montreal region

Note; before the pandemic, Moderna didn't make vaccines.

Previous  1 ... 510  511  512  513  514  515  516 ... 533  Next