DerbyX DerbyX:
Read the pathology report

Link please?

DerbyX @ Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:04 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DerbyX DerbyX:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Constantinople Constantinople:
Actually, it's "thou shalt not murder" when properly translated.

True. The original Hebrew (lo tirtzach) is an admonition against murder.

The original Ten Commandments, in all their brevity, translate as follows:

I am The Lord, your God.
No other gods, including images.
Do not take God's name in vain.
Shabbat.
Honor parents.
No adultery.
Do not murder.
Do not steal (possibly Don't kidnap).
No false witness.
Do not covet.

Notice the first 4 are all about your gods raging jelousy and absolute need to have all humanity subservient beneath him.

I missed that Commandment and so did the Jews since they've never ever gone on international wars of conversion and conquest.

Thou shall have no other gods but me, thou shalt not take my name in vain ......... Get it?

DerbyX @ Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:05 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DerbyX DerbyX:

Link please?

I gave the link to the washington post article which included the pathologists comments. I don't think you'll get an offical copy of the pathology report.

BartSimpson @ Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:08 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Why is it you feel that the US has the right to do anything it wants and then justifies its actions of retribution when someone does it to them?

Did I say that? Is the USA doing whatever it wants all by itself? Yes, we went in without Canada but I recall that Canada went into Afghanistan with us without even the UN Resolutions that arguably justified the invasion of Iraq. Afghanistan was flat out war.

So is Canada doing whatever it wants in Afghanistan? Who was the American who ordered Canadian troops into Afghanistan?

What about Baffin Bay and Hans Island? Why is Canada doing whatever it wants in those places?

BartSimpson @ Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:10 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DerbyX DerbyX:

Link please?

I gave the link to the washington post article which included the pathologists comments. I don't think you'll get an offical copy of the pathology report.

Then I cannot read the report, can I? So why did you tell me to read it to support your argument?

DerbyX @ Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:12 pm

You may not have said it but it seems that it is generally accepted by your leadership.

At least in Afganistan there were iron clad osama connections.

Canada is only exercising its jurisdiction which is disputed by people who are doing the same thing.

bootlegga @ Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:17 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Sorry about the dead Iraqis, of course, but shit happens when you have a war going on.

If shit happens in war, then just remember that you have no right to complain the next time a suicide bomber in Iraq kills a bunch of Marines or an Al-Qaeda terrorist (who is waging a war of his own) flies a plane into the Sears Tower or a blows up a nuclear reactor...

DerbyX @ Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:18 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DerbyX DerbyX:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DerbyX DerbyX:

Link please?

Then I cannot read the report, can I? So why did you tell me to read it to support your argument?

My apologies then. read what the pathologist reported.

Tory_canuck @ Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:08 pm

If a person is unable to decide for themselves and lacks the mental capacity to give consent, then euthanasia would be wrong.Nobody else should decide for another person whether or not to euthanize them, because that would be the same thing as murder. I am pro-life, but I believe a mentally competent person who is dying due to terminal illness should have the right to decide whether or not they want to end there life in a quicker more painless manner or that it could be used as capital punishment for murderers, rapists, and pedophiles.Other than that euthanasia is morally wrong.

Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7