electricbuford @ Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:17 pm

Saddam keeps them under his pillow.

RoyalHighlander @ Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:45 pm

polemarch1 @ Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:09 pm

I think you missed something Clunk

Deadly chemicals are found dumped in river

Positive test for terror toxins in Iraq

electricbuford @ Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:58 pm

Those two sources got the scoop before all the major news services . Guess it's just a matter of time before those discoveries are all over the news .

TheDarkCanuck @ Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:58 pm

I don't think we'll ever really know for sure if they find any because even if they don't, the U.S will just plant some somewhere in Iraq and then ''find'' them later.

Rev_Blair @ Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:33 am

That's part of the problem...the US has lied so many times, has presented so much false information, that they completely lack credibility. They are in a position where they have to find chemical and biological weapons. The world knows that the US possesses these weapons for sure. How can we believe them?

polemarch1 @ Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:28 am

:lol: "Chemicals" Found

polemarch1 @ Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:54 am

Troops, journalists undergo cleanup for nerve gas exposure

HollywoodHitman @ Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:31 am

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRIACY!!! Gimme a break........The US planting chemical weapons? Some of you guys watch too much Space Television......

They've found WMD's, thats all there is to it. Get over it. You nay sayers were wrong. Suck it up and deal with it. Lets see you all get off your duffs and send some money to the Red Crescent or Red Cross and help the Iraqi people..........Lets see some of you volunteer to go peacekeep there, or disperse aid and medical supplies.........

OH! Wait, it's SO much easier to criticise from the comfort of your armchair and from your country SO far from the conflict and in a country where you're not excecuted for speaking out........So never mind.......What was I thinking?!?!

Have a nice day! :D

polemarch1 @ Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:53 pm

'POSSIBLE WMD SITE FOUND'

'POSSIBLE WMD SITE FOUND'

U.S. Finds Missiles with Chemical Weapons

1  2  Next