Canada Kicks Ass
I'm coming to Toronto and need advice!

USAJess @ Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:14 pm

My husband and I are traveling to Toronto next week and we are wondering if anyone can suggest some good dance clubs. We like hip-hop, popular music, and would like to find a club that's cool, hip, and classy.

Any suggestions would be great! :)

TheFixer @ Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:32 am

Just stay in the Queen and John area, this is known as the entertainment district. There is a little of everything for everyone there. Lots of great clubs. If you grab a cab just tell him to take you where the clubs are and you get there.

USAJess @ Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:11 pm

Thank-you SO much!

We are so excited. We are looking forward to having some fun! We might be moving up there if the US Village Idiot gets Re-Elected!

Robair @ Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:45 am

Yea? Where are you at now? I'm just being nosey. I'm down here (KY) for work but may consider a career change (something back in Canada) if Dubya gets re-elected.

Guest @ Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:09 am

I'm not far at all! I'm in Nashville, TN. Where in KY are you? My family lives in Louisville!

Robair @ Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:17 am

Been to Nashville twice, lots of fun! I could blow a lot of money on legends corner! (I'm a musician). I reside in the Lexington area, been to Louisville a couple of times, thunder over Louisville this year...

Maybe you could pick me up on your way to Canada? :lol:

Gonzo @ Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:22 am

http://www.toronto.ca/