Canada Kicks Ass

JennyBean @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:02 am

Hey folks,

Just though I'd say a quick hello to everyone. I used this site ages ago & just came across it again. Figured I'd check it out.

Anyhow, the name is Jenny. I'm in my early 30's. Live in Peterborough. I'm a part-time student & dealing with some major health issues. Being sick forces me to rest way more than I'd like to....being online keeps my mind occupied so I don't go crazy.

I'm a die hard Bruins & Red Sox fan, I love music (play piano & learning guitar), horror films & animals ( I have a cat named Ozzy who is cooler than most people!)

I'm pretty easy going & open minded. I love getting to know all different types of people.

I have a very low tolerance for ignorance & drama. Life is too short for that crap!

So yeah...that's a bit about me.

Happy Friday! :)

fennek @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:14 am

Welcome back, glad to have you here. [B-o] [B-o] :D

Regina @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:22 am

Welcome back. [B-o]

saturn_656 @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:02 am

bootlegga @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:29 am

JennyBean JennyBean:
I have a very low tolerance for ignorance & drama. Life is too short for that crap!

You must be new to the internet! :lol:

J/K, welcome aboard!

raydan @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Lots of ignorance & drama around here but only during "that" time of month. 8O

Welcome from Québec City. [B-o]

Gunnair @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Welcome from my Island on the Salish Sea.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:22 pm

Welcome from Toronto! [B-o]

-J.

LionWhiskers @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Hi I`m Manuel,
I have been working abroad for the past few years and somewhat out of touch with a lot of things in Canada (as the old saying goes: “When in Rome, do as the Roman's do”). I found this site and figured it would be a nice way to reconnect with my roots. I enjoy meeting people and listening to their points of view. I hate confusion and drama. I´m of the opinion that we all have the right to speak our minds as long as we are transparent. Well that´s just a little about me.

PluggyRug @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:01 pm

JennyBean JennyBean:
Hey folks,

Just though I'd say a quick hello to everyone. I used this site ages ago & just came across it again. Figured I'd check it out.

Anyhow, the name is Jenny. I'm in my early 30's. Live in Peterborough. I'm a part-time student & dealing with some major health issues. Being sick forces me to rest way more than I'd like to....being online keeps my mind occupied so I don't go crazy.

I'm a die hard Bruins & Red Sox fan, I love music (play piano & learning guitar), horror films & animals ( I have a cat named Ozzy who is cooler than most people!)

I'm pretty easy going & open minded. I love getting to know all different types of people.

Peterborough....England or Ontario?

Anyways welcome.

grainfedprairieboy @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:47 pm

What are your health issues?

JennyBean @ Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:24 am

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
JennyBean JennyBean:
Hey folks,

Peterborough....England or Ontario?

Anyways welcome.

Ontario :)

I live in Peterborough but I was born in Oshawa..

JennyBean @ Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:26 am

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:

I have fibromyalgia, some mental illness related crap & still trying to sort out other things. Hasn't been fun. It's a big waiting game with doctors & such.

martin14 @ Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:18 pm

JennyBean JennyBean:

I have fibromyalgia, some mental illness related crap & still trying to sort out other things. Hasn't been fun. It's a big waiting game with doctors & such.

OK, you can be admitted to this board. :wink:

Welcome from a Canuck lost in the land of the retarded wops.

grainfedprairieboy @ Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:33 pm

JennyBean JennyBean:

Most people with mental illness refuse to even acknowledge it so good for you. Best wishes otherwise.