Canada Kicks Ass
Another Islamic convert goes on stabbing spree

1  2  Next

andyt @ Wed May 11, 2016 8:10 am

$1:
Mother, daughter, pregnant woman among Taunton stabbing victims; Suspect and 2 victims killed
Attacker identified as Arthur Darosa, 28, of Taunton

http://www.wcvb.com/news/state-police-r ... n/39477598

Man, these Muslims are everywhere, with local names, too.

ShepherdsDog @ Wed May 11, 2016 8:14 am

Those Cuban Eritreans are absolutely everywhere.

BartSimpson @ Wed May 11, 2016 8:39 am

I would not dismiss this guy as a non-Muslim just yet...

Thanos @ Wed May 11, 2016 8:52 am

Homie got stabby wit' it. Has anyone checked yet to see if the coalburner back home got turned into a Pez dispenser before he went active?

BartSimpson @ Wed May 11, 2016 9:32 am

Thanos Thanos:
Homie got stabby wit' it. Has anyone checked yet to see if the coalburner back home got turned into a Pez dispenser before he went active?

Homies don't typically wear polo shirts. :idea:

Delwin @ Wed May 11, 2016 10:20 am

Haha, polo shirt. That seals it, Allah said "let them wear polo shirts. He actually could almost pass for Suge Knight"

Delwin @ Wed May 11, 2016 10:23 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

Wow you are really steaming from those last 2 spankings eh? You seem to have developed some kind of fixation. Glad I coule make a difference. :D

"We weren't able to get much out of him doctor. We found him sitting in a back alley in a pile of his own filth rocking back and forth repeating the phrase"Cuban Eritreans" We dont know what to make of it but it seems like hes been through a hell of an ordeal. :lol:

2Cdo @ Wed May 11, 2016 11:01 am

Delwin Delwin:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

Wow you are really steaming from those last 2 spankings eh? You seem to have developed some kind of fixation. Glad I coule make a difference. :D

"We weren't able to get much out of him doctor. We found him sitting in a back alley in a pile of his own filth rocking back and forth repeating the phrase"Cuban Eritreans" We dont know what to make of it but it seems like hes been through a hell of an ordeal. :lol:

The only spanking was you and Andy in your masturbation fantasy about friendly muslim males. :roll:

Delwin @ Wed May 11, 2016 11:20 am

Oh right, because spanking. Clever. Did they close the playland at your local MacDonalds or something ?

2Cdo @ Wed May 11, 2016 11:23 am

Delwin Delwin:
Oh right, because spanking. Clever. Did they close the playland at your local MacDonalds or something ?

The wanted to but some big suck named Delwin cried and cried about some Conservative meanies, and his muslim best friend took him home to "console" him and McDonalds kept it open.

BartSimpson @ Wed May 11, 2016 11:27 am

Delwin Delwin:
Haha, polo shirt. That seals it, Allah said "let them wear polo shirts. He actually could almost pass for Suge Knight"

Okay, smartass: Post a picture of a black American gangbanger wearing a polo shirt and I'll concede the point to you.

Just one is all you need. :idea:

Lemmy @ Wed May 11, 2016 11:31 am

Sorry, how do we know he's muslim? It doesn't say anything about that in the article. Those drinks look alcoholic to me, so he certainly wasn't practising Islam when that photo was taken.

Thanos @ Wed May 11, 2016 11:34 am

Different guy than the one in the article. Suge Knight isn't Muslim, he's merely psychopathic.

Delwin @ Wed May 11, 2016 11:34 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Delwin Delwin:

The wanted to but some big suck named Delwin cried and cried about some Conservative meanies, and his muslim best friend took him home to "console" him and McDonalds kept it open.

You sure he was Muslim ? Your judgment on the subject has become somewhat suspect of late.

In fact based on your history of half baked notions. If you think he is Muslim, It seems like the safe money is on him not being a Muslim.

Lemmy @ Wed May 11, 2016 11:35 am

Looks like the same dude to me. :oops:

1  2  Next