Canada Kicks Ass
Anti-Muslim vandals strike Fort Saskatchewan home twice

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Xort @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Goober911 Goober911:
How are Israel and Canada Apartheid States?

Israel is because they don't refuse to grant basic rights to everyone in their nation, and the lands they claim.

Canada, clearly is not.

~

On topic, why is it always motivated by the victim's status as a minority rather than many an issue of just being terrible people that someone else clearly doesn't like?

Yogi @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Xort Xort:
Goober911 Goober911:

Israel is because they don't refuse to grant basic rights to everyone in their nation, and the lands they claim.

Canada, clearly is not.

~

On topic, why is it always motivated by the victim's status as a minority rather than many an issue of just being terrible people that someone else clearly doesn't like?

Not necessarily "doesn't like" rather just fed up with hearing the constant whining of 'self described victims' how they want the majority to bend to accomodate the minority interest.

grainfedprairieboy @ Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:31 pm

BRAH BRAH:
There are moderate muslims in the World ISIS is waging a brutal jihad against them right now.

I don't think there is such a thing as a "moderate Muslim", at least by Western standards for the word moderation.

http://www.jpost.com/Experts/Does-moder ... ist-375316

Regina @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:25 am

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:
BRAH BRAH:
There are moderate muslims in the World ISIS is waging a brutal jihad against them right now.

I don't think there is such a thing as a "moderate Muslim", at least by Western standards for the word moderation.

WOW!! Can't believ you could remember your password. :lol:
Welcome back.

Goober911 @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Yogi Yogi:
Xort Xort:
Goober911 Goober911:

Canada, clearly is not.

~

Not necessarily "doesn't like" rather just fed up with hearing the constant whining of 'self described victims' how they want the majority to bend to accomodate the minority interest.

Like the Japanese interned and robbed.
Like those Injuns and residential schools.
Like women and the vote.

grainfedprairieboy @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Regina Regina:
BRAH BRAH:

WOW!! Can't believ you could remember your password. :lol:
Welcome back.

Several thousands worth of hypnotherapy managed to dredge it up from my the bowels of my subconscious along with a lot of other stuff better left repressed. Been off the forums for a few years but got the itch to debate lately.

Speaking of repressed stuff, I am out of the mo and a certified flat faced civvie now.

Hope you been well. [B-o]

jj2424 @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:56 pm

[quote="romanP"]
when will you, as an apparent Conservative Party voter, denounce the apartheid states of Canada and Israel? Stephen Harper was once president of the Northern Foundation, a fascist nationalist group focused on preserving South African apartheid. he continues his work in perpetuating apartheid as our Prime Minister. when will you denounce this?[/quote

Well I'll be damned CKA has a genuine tinfoiler 8O

PluggyRug @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Yes all well.

Welcome back gfp. [B-o]

Goober911 @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:32 pm

jj2424 jj2424:
romanP romanP:
when will you, as an apparent Conservative Party voter, denounce the apartheid states of Canada and Israel? Stephen Harper was once president of the Northern Foundation, a fascist nationalist group focused on preserving South African apartheid. he continues his work in perpetuating apartheid as our Prime Minister. when will you denounce this?[/quote

Well I'll be damned CKA has a genuine tinfoiler 8O

1 only 1?

grainfedprairieboy @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:37 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:

Yes all well.

Welcome back gfp. [B-o]

Cheers pal.

Regina @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:01 pm

I've been good. Great to see you back!

grainfedprairieboy @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Regina Regina:

Good to be here. Is DerbyX still active?

Regina @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Regina Regina:

Good to be here. Is DerbyX still active?

No. Suicide by proxy a few years ago. :lol:

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 pm

The Great Purge

romanP @ Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:06 am

Xort Xort:
Goober911 Goober911:

Canada, clearly is not.

yeah, we certainly didn't force people with brown skin onto postage-stamp sized parcels of land, "reserves", compared to what those people traditionally claimed as their territory for thousands of years, kidnap their children and ship them off to boarding schools where their language and culture were erased to "remove the Indian from the child", and then blame them when they've got whole generations of adults with alcoholism and substance abuse problems. nope, no apartheid here.

Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  Next