Canada Kicks Ass
Avro's bitchy little apology thread.

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Ripcat @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:38 pm

The Habs got shellac'ed 8-3 by the Sens!! I guess you win and lose both ways Avro.... :lol:

The man with TWO favourite teams... ROTFL

Ripcat @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:51 pm

Don't be so damned serious....

RUEZ @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:53 pm

Avro Avro:
I'll be sure to forward it to the church group I work with for needy families at Christmas.
I love it when people include little tidbits like these in there threads.

RUEZ @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:13 pm

Avro Avro:
RUEZ RUEZ:
Avro Avro:
I'll be sure to forward it to the church group I work with for needy families at Christmas.
I love it when people include little tidbits like these in there threads.

Why?

Ashamed everyone does nothing like you?
Not at all, I volunteer at a soup kitchen two times a week. I also visit an old age home where I visit the residents and volunteer my time. (See how easy it is?)

Schleihauf @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:29 pm

Avro I hope you are'nt actually 37 and ridenrain you sound like you're looking for a fight.

BluesBud @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:50 pm

Avro Avro:
Schleihauf Schleihauf:
Avro I hope you are'nt actually 37 and ridenrain you sound like you're looking for a fight.

Why? Is it uncomon for someone to rigth a wrong?
Do you mean "right a wrong" LOL

OnTheIce @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:17 pm

Avro threatened to take his mop and go home? LOL

Poor soul.

Scrappy @ Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:20 pm

Avro's site: be warned if you don't agree with everything he says ya all shall be banned, and all ten members are Mods.

Here is Avro's site: http://www.canadianmalcontent.net/

It starts out friendly but I urge the left and the right to exercise their right of free speech over there and let us do a poll on CKA on how long you last, so the next time Avro shits on Trev or Regina we can point a finger back at his little sorry assed forum. He's trolling for members Liberals, he is not one of you. He's a Commie.

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next