Canada Kicks Ass
bla bla bla

Dr Caleb @ Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:25 pm

School work! Why, when I was your age, we'd have to walk 20 miles uphill, both ways, through the snow without any shoes! And we liked it!<p> Young whippersnappers.<p>

Jesse @ Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:40 am

[QUOTE BY= Dr Caleb] School work! Why, when I was your age, we'd have to walk 20 miles uphill, both ways, through the snow without any shoes! And we liked it!<p>
Young whippersnappers.<p>
[/QUOTE]

you'll have to ignore him. "Gramps" Caleb gets grumpy when he misses Matlock. ;)

How'd you hear about vivelecanada? What's the deal with your homepage? What sort of schoolwork? (ah, the 'lots of questions' tactic)

Shid87 @ Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:25 am

Website?: i like computers and stuff

my homepage is google!

how i hear aboout vivelecanada?: I was googling "Canada hat" because i was trying to find a khaki hat that said canada on it...it was really a stroke of luck

schoolwork?: Chemistry(assigment due monday), French(test monday, and project to do), English(Presentation and questions for tuesday)

i also had a driving lesson this morning. almost had an accident..woops///// :oops:

N Say @ Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:57 pm

lol being in 4th year math & being able to study as much or as little as I like, I LOVE doing school work! Now that I've got more time on my hands, I just started at the beginning of one of my textbooks & I'm going to go from start to finish & solve every problem. Math sure is fun... :mrgreen:

Kory Yamashita @ Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:56 pm

N_say... you really are a bit loonie as your title shows ;)