Canada Kicks Ass
Chaos after defeat of ISIS

andyt @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:31 am

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/isis-canad ... -1.3728183

BeaverFever @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:52 am

Title should be "chaos after Saddam" because it's all the same continuum. "Chaos after Bush" also works.

stratos @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:50 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Title should be "chaos after Saddam" because it's all the same continuum. "Chaos after Bush" also works.

"Chaos after UN refuses to support and enforce their own judgments and resolutions"

Sense we are going to go that far let's go even further "Chaos after WWI and the down fall of the Ottoman Empire and the complete lack of logical administration of the middle east by the European powers."

Or better yet let's take it all the way back. "Chaos ensues after Jews expelled from home land by the Romans"

Heck we can even go further back but I think you get the point. You want to point fingers I can also point fingers"

BeaverFever @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:02 am

Um no. No Bush war of choice in Iraq = no ISIS

stratos @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:16 pm

It also means those butchers who started ISIS would still be working in IRAQ under Sadam's benevolent leadership. No matter how you slice it these bastards were there before the war doing shit.

Please remember that it was Obama's administration that funded ISIS and got it from some minor group to what it is today.

http://conservativepost.com/obama-asks- ... -in-syria/

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/20/isis-lead ... istration/

Though ISIS may have started in Iraq because of the Bush Administration they did not become a force to reckon with till:

2006 - ISIS begin as a small insurgent group in Iraq, they had no money, no reliability to recruit and they did worked to create a very limited problem for the US military.

2009- ISIS shifted their focus from Iraq where it was largely unsuccessful to develop a foothold and focused in civil war of Syria even their ISIS had to struggle very hard because the two largest groups fighting against the President Bashar-Alasad were Al-Qaeda and FSA (Free Syrian Army).

Till then ISIS was nothing but on June 2013 the Norther general for the FSA (Free Syrian Army) said on Aljazeera Qatar if they don't receive help from international forces to rebels they will loose the war in just one month. Though President Obama in a response to the question of Ben Swann (Ivestigative Journalist) said US will only provide support to the opposition leader ship including political transition, observance of human rights and we are not going to just dive in and involve in the civil war.

Ben Swann with President Barak Obama (Image from Google)

Within just a week of the Syrian General plea for help, The US, South East, Jordan, Qatar, Turkey and Israel begin providing weapons, training and money to the so called rebels FSA, By September 2013 American media (CNN, Washington Post etc) state "CIA-Funded weapons have begun flowing to Syrian Rebels" the weapons might not have been American made but were funded and organized by CIA but in less then a year weapons that US said were sent to Rebels were seen in hands of ISIS fighters so actually the group that US said will help them overthrow the Asad regime was sending weapons, selling weapons and sending fighters to the new group called the ISIS.
"Free Syrian Army Pledged services to the ISIS"

Zipperfish @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:36 pm

I can't even remember whose frickin side we're on in Syria.

Zipperfish @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:39 pm

That picture of poor little Omran harshed my morning coffee buzz. Fortunately I turned the page and read a fascinating article on the making of Grumpy Cat: The Movie and the soma took effect again.

The Russian are our allies The Russians have always been our allies.

Sex is sexism.

BartSimpson @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:45 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
I can't even remember whose frickin side we're on in Syria.

We're on Saudi Arabia's side. :|