Canada Kicks Ass
Health tip for the ladies

Previous  1  2

electricbuford @ Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:16 pm

[quote="karra"]Holy cow!

Sounds like you've been smitten by Twila in a big way. That kind of partially explains the wee bit of hostility I suppose.

No hostility on my part,but refer back to my sand paper/nipples comment.Yes,Twila is unique and special,and the opposite of what I've been dating all my life.I am content to be friends with her and besides,girls like her are usually spoken for.But yeah,if someone gives her a hard time I tend to take a dim view of it.I don't like seeing good people put down,or otherwise attacked.

Here's some advice for you.If you want to present your views-do so without insulting other posters.Lot's of people rant and rave on this site about things that bother them,without INSULTING other posters.If you don't agree with something Rev Blair posts,then counter it with a debate explaining why and give a link or two.And regarding links,try to find something that makes an attempt at being unbiased.If I want to make a point regarding a "lefty" position-I sure as hell ain't gonna give a link to Michael Moore,because it's obvious that he's going to espouse the liberal slant.And furthermore,I can't speak for Canada,but as for the U.S.;there really isn't much difference between Democrats and Republicans anymore.

RoyalHighlander @ Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:16 am

Personel attacks will have to stop my dear members. Its one thing to have a different opinion, and state your position, but its a totally different thing to attack some oen personally because you dont like them or what they have to say about a topic. I am here every day and for the most part just read the threads and let well enough alone, but if this keeps up it will be time to get my big mod stick out and start deleteing posts or even suspending memberships for a week or so if people dont start using their heads.. you know who you are.... RH

Previous  1  2