Canada Kicks Ass
How is your weather today????

1  2  3  4  5 ... 502  Next

-Mario- @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:09 am

I was trying to find the already started thread on this.... but I couldn't.. No Necroposter for me...

+21C -> +26C with Humidex and its only 1000 local...

[web]http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/city/pages/ns-35_metric_e.html[/web]

snookums @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:26 am

Holy sh*t! 26? 8O 8O 8O That's June weather

Here in Ottawa, it's rainy again and 10 degrees. We haven't seen the sun in 2 weeks, but we're suppose to see it on Monday.. I wish all the rain we had in the last 2 weeks would have been snow though.. :!:

kitty @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:45 am

It's raining, it's pouring the old man is snoring.....

-Mario- @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:50 am

Its awesome.... I'm giving myself the afternoon off... I am done teaching for this week. Teaching inside high power amplifiers, following RF and logic circuitry has taxed my brain this week.

Hester @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:07 pm

It's 30 something here, and it's just past one in the morning

Bodah @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:07 pm

Ottawa Area
Cloudy overcast with rain and its been that way for awhile now, calling for more for the next 10 days. If this keeps up I might as well move out west for the rainy winters.

xerxes @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:24 pm

Raining a little, nothing new in BC. That being said, it's a far sight better than the pummelling we took two days ago from that freakish storm.

Scrappy @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:26 pm

Sunny and 21 degrees in Nova Scotia, WTF is going on we usually have our parkas, ear muffs and mittens out by now. I don't even need a coat and this warm spell is going to continue into the weekend. I guess I should take advantage and put the ole Xmas Decorations out, but I don't own any.

dubyah @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:10 pm

The weather is stellar for this time of year. When I was a kid, we had snow in november. The past two years, we haven't even had permanent snow throughout the winter. It is going to be 50 degrees F on Monday in late November! It is sweeeet. You all can thank ME, dubyah, for the global warming.

W.

Blue_Nose @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:42 pm

Scrappy Scrappy:
this warm spell is going to continue into the weekend.
Yep - no frozen toes for the Parade of Lights tomorrow :D

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:59 pm

28C now and high of 31 predicted

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:01 am

Here's one for extremes. Right now it is 27 C here in Kaohsiung, but 130 km from here it is only 1 C. Mind you, the locale reporting that temperature is at almost 4 000 m. Winter of 2004/2005 they had about 1.5 m of snow there (Yushan) and we had snow at the 1000 m level in Yangmingshan, which is just a 1 hour drive from downtown Taipei. Who says a change in the global climate is all bad. It'd be nice to see this place go from a tropical marine to a Mediterranean climate. Heat I can deal with but humidity kills me.

kitty @ Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:28 am

It is 0 C this morning but the sun is shining and its going to be a beautiful day....tra la la (says the girl in love)

ziggy @ Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:03 am

Nothing good comes from the east.That's an Albertan saying about the weather. When the wind shifts to easterly we get this. A foot yesterday and another foot overnight with minus 20 celsius temps.

Regina @ Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:22 am

It's +7 and sunny here. We had +12 the other day and it's been better weather than we had in October. I was looking at taking the golf clubs out for a spin the other day. EC says sunny and warm for the next few days.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 502  Next